World Cup

Delbaxel

Hi everyone,

I'm a 37 year old fella been living in Hobart now for 7-8 years and wondering if there is anyone thats interested in watching the World Cup at ridiculous hours with me!!

Have three little ones all on the ASD spectrum so things can be a little full on.

Due to the way my work is I fly back to the UK very regularly which has impeded me really making any sort of friends over here but recently it's started to get me down a little so I thought I would reach out and say hi and see I can finally make some friends here. 

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi @Delbaxel welcome to the forum. Sorry I missed your post.  

‘Life can get lonely and a lot of members often come on here to vent or arrange a get together. 

‘I bet it’s cold down in Tas at the moment.

Lot better now it's on free to air SBS. The Optus debacle is going to cost them millions hopefully. Might make companies realise there is absolutely no need to stream data over very expensive infrastructure when TV transmission works perfectly well.

Please don't tell me that's why the government spent billions on the NBN.

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 14:16, Delbaxel said:

Hi everyone,

I'm a 37 year old fella been living in Hobart now for 7-8 years and wondering if there is anyone thats interested in watching the World Cup at ridiculous hours with me!!

Have three little ones all on the ASD spectrum so things can be a little full on.

Due to the way my work is I fly back to the UK very regularly which has impeded me really making any sort of friends over here but recently it's started to get me down a little so I thought I would reach out and say hi and see I can finally make some friends here. 

I'm not sure how practical it is to meet up at the silly hours of the games!, but I am I Hobart PM me if you like