Jump to content
Alan Collett

Change in tax law: losses on UK property rental now deductible in Australia

Recommended Posts

Given the present housing market in the UK, I'm sure this will be of interest to a few migrants:

Go Matilda - Your Gateway to Australia - News


Best regards.

Managing Director, Go Matilda Visas - www.gomatilda.com

Registered Migration Agent Number 0102534; Registered Tax Agent (Australia)

Chartered Accountant (UK, and Australia)

T - 023 81 66 11 55 (UK) or 03 9935 2929 (Australia)

E - alan.collett@gomatilda.com and acollett@bdhtax.com

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Liam

Thanks for the heads up Alan...some slight relief for those coming over and unable to sell UK property.





Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now