You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Happy Hump day!

To celebrate the occasion of the upcoming end of the work week I would like to share some great mortgage rates and special offers from the various lenders we deal with.

I will try keep you updated when things change, so check back to the end of the last post for the most up to date offers.

Here are the current standout offers from our panel of lenders:

• First home buyers special 3.79% 3 year fixed principal and interest (owner occupied)
  • Investment property 3.99% 2 year fixed principal and interest
  • $2,000 refinance cash back offer

Important: these are separate offers not in conjunction with each other and are subject to meeting lender terms and conditions.

If you have any questions just ask.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MFAA Finance Broker

Vista Financial Services Pty Ltd

P | +61 8 8381 7177 W | www.vistafs.com.au

Credit Representative No. 506912 | Centrepoint Alliance Lending Pty Ltd | Australian Credit Licence No. 377711

Please note that I don’t know absolutely all the ins and outs of your current financial situation yet, so my comments are general in nature and for educational purposes only.

It is that time of the week again! I have my sights set on Friday 🙂

One of the lenders on our panel have their sights set on frequent flyer points, with others focusing on sharp rates:

Here are some standout offers this week from our panel of lenders:

• 200,000 Velocity frequent flyer points for new loans of $250,000 or more (owner occupied or investment)
  • 3.64% variable owner occupied
  • 4.19% 3 year fixed investment property interest only

Important: these are separate offers not in conjunction with each other and are subject to meeting lender terms and conditions.

The specials from my previous post are still applicable, if you have something specific you are after, just ask.

MFAA Finance Broker

Credit Representative No. 506912 | Centrepoint Alliance Lending Pty Ltd | Australian Credit Licence No. 377711

Please note that I don’t know absolutely all the ins and outs of your current financial situation yet, so my comments are general in nature and for educational purposes only.

Good morning all! Half way through the week and the sun is out!

This week's offers from our panel of lenders:

- up to $1,000 rebate of conveyancing costs for first home buyers

- 4.09% variable investment principal and interest

Important: these are separate offers not in conjunction with each other and are subject to meeting lender terms and conditions.

Previous specials are still applicable, but take note that some lenders are starting to end their specials on refinance cash back offers.

MFAA Finance Broker

Hello to all forum lurkers! Special shout out to you today! 😉

Here are some offers and other special policies from our lender panel that may be of interest:

- 1 year fixed 3.58% owner occupied principal and interest

- Fixed rate loan with 100% offset available - owner occupied or investment (normally fixed rates are not eligible for offset accounts, this lender allows it which is quite rare)

- Maximum Loan to Value ratio of 98% including lenders mortgage insurance for owner occupied purchase (most lenders keep it under 95% these days)

Have a great day all

• Like 2

MFAA Finance Broker

Good morning, we're halfway there! Happy Friday Eve Eve.

Here are some offers from our panel of lenders:

- 3.98% 5 year fixed owner occupied principal and interest

- First time buyers - up to 40% off selected Samsung products (from Samsung store) and $500 cashback if you spend $500 or more

- 500,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points for home loans $1m and over - that's a return trip for two back to The Motherland (plus taxes - can't escape those!)

All the above offers are still valid.

Thanks all, please note I am jet-setting to Darwin to have Christmas in July with my family this weekend 🎄 My next update will not be until I am back on the 25th July.

If you have any questions I will get back to you as soon as I can otherwise @Andrew from Vista Financial may be able to help too. 

Don't miss me too much!

• Like 1

MFAA Finance Broker

On 11/07/2018 at 11:27, Carol from Vista Financial said:

Good morning, we're halfway there! Happy Friday Eve Eve.

Here are some offers from our panel of lenders:

- 3.98% 5 year fixed owner occupied principal and interest

- First time buyers - up to 40% off selected Samsung products (from Samsung store) and $500 cashback if you spend $500 or more

- 500,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points for home loans $1m and over - that's a return trip for two back to The Motherland (plus taxes - can't escape those!)

All the above offers are still valid.

Thanks all, please note I am jet-setting to Darwin to have Christmas in July with my family this weekend 🎄 My next update will not be until I am back on the 25th July.

If you have any questions I will get back to you as soon as I can otherwise @Andrew from Vista Financial may be able to help too. 

Don't miss me too much!

Have a wonderful Christmas in July Carol.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.