?CO

Guest the ps

Guest the ps

Hi

Stupid question but checked online status this morning and its changed to further processing commenced and requirements met......No email to say we have a Case officer but from this can I pressume that we do ???:jiggy:Sooo excited !!!!

Brenda:wubclub:

Guest kdal

Congratulations another big leap forward !! I think that you would have a CO now, but dont forget after the CO applications now go to a decision maker.

They have said that within a few weeks after the 1st July 2008 that applications should start being processed quicker due to back log being cleared and restructuring of Immi taking place.

Good Luck its defiantely good news. Have you signed your Australian Value Statement yet?

If not just look out for Further information required.

Guest helmark67
Hi

Stupid question but checked online status this morning and its changed to further processing commenced and requirements met......No email to say we have a Case officer but from this can I pressume that we do ???:jiggy:Sooo excited !!!!

Brenda:wubclub:

Congratulations Brenda, Barrie annd co!! That is fantastic news - I want one!!

LOL

H

Guest the ps

Hi

Thanks KDAL, I didn't realise everyone went to a decison maker, more delays, should be used to it by now LOL

Helen- I'm sure you and mark will hear soon!!!:twitcy:

Brenda :wubclub:

Guest kdal
Hi

Thanks KDAL, I didn't realise everyone went to a decison maker, more delays, should be used to it by now LOL

Helen- I'm sure you and mark will hear soon!!!:twitcy:

Hi Brenda

I know I think it is a newish thing the Decision Maker. But once the visa application is in their mits I have been told it can take upto 4 weeks for the Visa to be granted, well thats what Immi told us, and ours was granted in under this time.

Good Luck Kimx

Guest the ps

Thanks Kim and Brammies !

tricky71 sorry can't do links but if you have on line application go to www.econ.immi.gov.au for electronic visa enquiry. You need TRN/DOB/Passport no

Best wishes

OMG its starting to get real now ! Hope the house sale goes through now !!

Archived