De facto proof

Hi all

We're at the very early stages of applying for a 189 visa. Just the De facto evidence I have worries me. Me and my girlfriend have been together 3 years and lived together for 2 and have an 8 month old boy. She moved into the house I already had a mortgage on we didn't bother changing her a dress etc to mine as we didn't think it was important at the time. We also have separate bank accounts. The only thing she has with my a dress on are medical letters and nursery letters. Would this be suffient evidence or we going to be majorly f****d when applying? We have photos, travel itineries, occasion cards and everything else required. Any advice will be massively appreciated

Are you named drivers on each other cars?     She could change her address at the bank and get a letter from them. 

You have a child so that is a pretty good piece of evidence if you are both named on the birth certificate. 

Oh and don’t call her your girlfriend she is your partner if you are claiming de facto.