Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Anthony

Child visa 101

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

 

 

Quick suggestion required. I have compiled an got ready all forms required for child visa 101.

In form 47ch, theres question @ partner visa status.

 

My wife is neither citizen or Pr...also atleast next 12 months we dont intend to apply partner visa...first i want to apply for child visa only...please advoce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anthony said:

Hi All,

 

 

Quick suggestion required. I have compiled an got ready all forms required for child visa 101.

In form 47ch, theres question @ partner visa status.

 

My wife is neither citizen or Pr...also atleast next 12 months we dont intend to apply partner visa...first i want to apply for child visa only...please advoce

So is your wife in oz as a temporary resident or is she offshore and you will be the sole carer for the child?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree this is an unusual application, especially if you do intend to apply for your wife at some point, the strategy doesn’t make sense.


So many wineries ......so little time :yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't make sense. Why is the mum happy for the child to live away from her in a different country? I'm sure immigration will want to know that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, wrussell said:

Consult a registered migration agent.

she may get work permit from het employer...si dont want to invest in partner visa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tulip1 said:

Doesn't make sense. Why is the mum happy for the child to live away from her in a different country? I'm sure immigration will want to know that. 

she may get work permit from her emplyer in couple of months....so dint want to invest in partner visa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But a work permit won't be PR. Do you work? Who will look after your child when they are there? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my parents will be here and also will get wife visiting visa.

 

I am working

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anthony said:

my parents will be here and also will get wife visiting visa.

 

I am working

Do your parents live there then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×