Knowsley

Amber Snowball

6 hours ago, Amber Snowball said:

No big change then, just now they have knives.....

Yes that doesn’t surprise me. Lost count of the number of times we had our cars broken into. Was so glad to leave that place. 

We used to have to leave the telly on and the lights when we went out so we didn’t get burgled. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, s713 said:

You can get a Liverpool/London train from Runcorn.

Love Frodham. The Bear's Paw, Netherton Hall, Helter Skelter, Delamere Forest, Helsby Hill etc. Will be doing all that regularly when I get back!

How are your plans going? When do you expect to be back? It’s been very windy and wet recently and I still like it! 😁

On 30/11/2018 at 15:20, Amber Snowball said:

How are your plans going? When do you expect to be back? It’s been very windy and wet recently and I still like it! 😁

Had house valued, which wasn't great news. Regardless, it's going up in January then it's just a waiting game. We are selling our furniture as we expect to be in a much smaller place so I'm just trying to plan through coordinating the house sale date, furniture sell, car sell, 2 dogs travel, work notices, etc. Bit of a minefield but we'll get there.

Edited by s713

3 hours ago, s713 said:

Had house valued, which wasn't great news. Regardless, it's going up in January then it's just a waiting game. We are selling our furniture as we expect to be in a much smaller place so I'm just trying to plan through coordinating the house sale date, furniture sell, car sell, 2 dogs travel, work notices, etc. Bit of a minefield but we'll get there.

Oh, good luck. It is a stressful time but yes, you will get there.

• Like 1