186 restaurant manager direct entry

Hi All,

I am looking for info regarding other people in my same situation

I have applied for ENS DE 186 nomination on june 25th 2017

Visa application followed on june 27th 2017

Still no news

still application received

ANZCO 14111 restaurant manager

Anyone been lucky and scored a visa during this timeframe?

17 minutes ago, Toryalis said:

Hi All,

Still no news

Hi Toryalis,

I have applied the 12th may 2017 for my residency, my case officer asked for more documents  from my restaurant last April after 11months,

I gave back all documents requested, I have been waiting for 6 weeks now, still no news.

Hi All,

Still no news

Hi mate. your position and time of application is as same as mine, but mine is TRT 29 June, 2017. Still no news update yet. Feel A little bit worried.

me too specially because my employer is looking to sell the business. this means if he sells before they approved the visa I will have to pack. Neither him nor me were expecting such a long time. plus the time keeps elapsing every time I get close to the estimated time limit. I really don t know how to keep calm anymore I would just love to call immigration and tell them to be in my shoes for a day. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/06/2018 at 14:15, Toryalis said:

Hi All,

Still no news

I'm at Restaurant Manger too.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi mate. your position and time of application is as same as mine, but mine is TRT 29 June, 2017. Still no news update yet. Feel A little bit worried.

Hi mate, did u get any response yet. I have done same file as u on 21 June 2017 but still not response. Please reply

Nope, nothing at all. I called and they told me I had already a case officer, but my MA told me is not accurate as no one pick my case yet. Been waiting 13m so far and really getting confused as there seems to be a never ending amounts of documents to be updated. Did your employer had to update all the BACS and financials? Also we had to update all trainings benchmark.... but nothing is cclear in regard of what they accept and what not so I basically live in distress ?

Nope, nothing at all. I called and they told me I had already a case officer, but my MA told me is not accurate as no one pick my case yet. Been waiting 13m so far and really getting confused as there seems to be a never ending amounts of documents to be updated. Did your employer had to update all the BACS and financials? Also we had to update all trainings benchmark.... but nothing is cclear in regard of what they accept and what not so I basically live in distress [emoji28]

My employer provide all recent business documents to my MA all up to dates. My some of friends applied after mine loadgment they get PR approved. But they all are on cook position. Maybe we are managers so that's y they are more doing enquiries.

• 7 months later...

Hi plz help applied for 186 de restaurant manager 2017.last year 2018 ABF came in restaurant and they got one illigal worker after 2nd day got call from ABF office and interview me and then company submitt all document its 4 month no ans from sponsor monitoring.can any one have same situation also how long its take time to get the outcome from them???

and recently i call 186 feedback team bcuz my application almost 16 month and they inform me 

nswpsc :ur application has been allocate a case officer also iys being actively managed.

but my MA didnt any case officer allocated for my application its one month when i got email from 186 feedback unit could any one help me whats goong on?????

• 4 months later...
On 06/06/2018 at 14:15, Toryalis said:

Hi All,

Still no news

The processing is very quick now.