RSMS 187

Judy.

Is there anybody applied for RSMS with 3 steps altogether?. I applied RSMS on 26/02/2018 and my agent told me that it is possible to lodge visa application directly together with RCB and Nomination steps. It has been three months and I haven't heard any news from RCB approval or not.

Anybody know this case?

Thanks

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, andrew2307 said:

Just wait your nomination and visa will take around 20 months depending on application. By that time your rcb must get approved.

Thanks. How do I now my RCB is approved because my agent did applied three steps together.. I think if RCB is not approved, my visa application is not eligible any more.

Well he acted the right way. Otherwise if you do all the steps separately: your rcb will take 3or 4 months, then Nom 16-20 m, then visa 16-20 m. Then you have to work for employer for 24 months.. 6 years... That would be a long time for you. Take it easy, once you cross 16 months then you can start worrying update doc etc

• 4 weeks later...

Is there anybody applied for RSMS with 3 steps altogether?. I applied RSMS on 26/02/2018 and my agent told me that it is possible to lodge visa application directly together with RCB and Nomination steps. It has been three months and I haven't heard any news from RCB approval or not.

Anybody know this case?

Thanks

I THINK ITS A GOOD STEP.. as it is we take it as a gamble and in case if you get the result of gamble early then I think it's a good idea.
Need not worry.. all you have done is saved 4 months. 95% clear rcb so chances are high. All the best.. long way to go

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 05/06/2018 at 15:42, Judy. said:

Anybody know this case?

Thanks

yes i applied all three together ........doesn't really make any difference in time period. applied on 3 june 2016. nomination approved waiting for visa now.