Looking to put together a shared container from UK to Sydney

Hi,

I am putting together a 20 or 40ft container as I am shipping a speed boat over from the UK to Sydney.

If you are looking to send items to Sydney, I would love to hear from you. 

Or if you already have a container arranged with space in it, I would love to get involved.

Thanks

Joe

Not sure it’s even doable to share a container this way tbh.  

I know a container can be ‘shared’ when using a shipping company but that is different to someone doing it themselves as a DIY set up. 

Even if it could be done, I’d not risk it.

Hi Snifter

After speaking with the first shipping agent I can find on the web, they are happy to provide the container and transport from a UK address to the destination port in Australia. The space can be shared with whoever. 

Cheers

10 hours ago, sampsonjoe said:

Hi Snifter

After speaking with the first shipping agent I can find on the web, they are happy to provide the container and transport from a UK address to the destination port in Australia. The space can be shared with whoever. 

Cheers

Rule number 1 of travel is to know exactly what is packed in your luggage. 

Can you be 100% sure you won't end up being a courier for something a little dodgy?

• Like 1

On 06/06/2018 at 07:59, JS107 said:

Hi

when are you looking at shipping? I have household items and motorbikes to get to Sydney or Melbourne.

thx

Hi. I have a 'zap cat' (a small speedboat) and trailer. Looking to get sorted before Oz summer. 

Cheers