Investor Visa Subclass 188b

On 02/03/2021 at 05:31, NettyHodgy said:

Hello Ronel.

Please may I ask from requesting Medicals from your CO how long did it take to be granted your Visa? We were contacted to complete medicals/Police checks and submitted them over on the 8th February, crossing our fingers we hear sometime real soon.

Kind regards

Annette

hi

nice to hear me too granted 188a exactly in 24 months time

1 hour ago, spherical said:

Hi, does anyone know that for the first landing, do I need to land together(whole family), or I can land first, then my family members land later?

I want to land there to prepare first, then my family join later. Is it possible and common?

Thank you.

Hi spherical , did u get visa a188? U applied in Dec 2019?

Hi spherical

Thank you for your valuable information. Ple can you tell  where was your processing center and . Visa applica was a 188 or b188? Mine is a188 at Adelaide dated Oct 2019

Thank you for all 

Edited by Redkpu

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/04/2021 at 07:32, spherical said:

Hi, does anyone know that for the first landing, do I need to land together(whole family), or I can land first, then my family members land later?

I want to land there to prepare first, then my family join later. Is it possible and common?

Thank you.

Each family member will get his /her own visa. So everbody is independently and gets the "first landing" timeframe. It is 12 month. So you can go first and the rest of the family can come any time after, but needs to land before the "first landing date" expires. So withhin 12 month of visa grant.