Investor Visa Subclass 188b

We did now our medical, the police checks and prepared some financial paperwork. Our migration agent will turn in the papers soon. He thinks, it will then take 1 month for Immi to check the papers, then we hopefully get the OK to do the investment withhin 28 days. We hope and see how long the total process will take. We have now 25 month in total since application. 

• Congratulations 1

Hi Folks, 

New here, have applied subclass 188 Business Innovation Stream for VIC timeline below:

Sept 2018 - visa lodged
sept 2020 - request to redo medical, police certificate by CO

Still waiting, I am assuming next step would be GRANT? but how long is it gonna take? current time shown on immi account is updated to 32 months now 😕 
thanks

On 04/12/2020 at 05:44, sk1892 said:

Sept 2018 - visa lodged
sept 2020 - request to redo medical, police certificate by CO

Still waiting, I am assuming next step would be GRANT? but how long is it gonna take? current time shown on immi account is updated to 32 months now 😕 
thanks

They do not tell you, how long it will take. Most here applied for 188B, you are at 188A. So not sure how this is managed. We are expecting 1 mounth for checking the new documents like medical, police etc. For 188B, if all is OK, you have afterwards 28 days to do your investment of AUD 1.5m. I suppose you need to do then your investment in an existing business or start a new one. 

3 hours ago, Steve Elliott said:

HI Sony

If the documents you submitted in November satisfy the department with regards the information they are seeking, the next step would likely be an invitation to make your investment. I assume you have already submiyyed police checks?

hi steve

thanks for your reply not yet asked me for police cheks (they asked some property valuation and some family history

thanks

3 hours ago, Steve Elliott said:

HI Sony

If the documents you submitted in November satisfy the department with regards the information they are seeking, the next step would likely be an invitation to make your investment. I assume you have already submiyyed police checks?

And sorry i forget to mention i applied for 188A NOT 188b

On 02/03/2019 at 05:18, Indo said:

Yes time frame advice is given by allen collett and i experienced it too. We cant change the time frame.

Sorry if you feel it was illegal. I edited the comment and wish everyone good luck for their future. Thanks

On 07/10/2020 at 02:21, Aswell said:

I just recently upload my EOI for 188a and just invited to apply by BSMQ last Friday. Is normally state government will approve applicant’s application if the document is sufficient?  Or they just simply invite everyone then refuse a lot application because they believe those application is not good enough.

I was running my business in Australia under a working visa, sadly, I back to my home country for long holiday just before the pandemic. At this stage I was unable to return to Australia. 
Luckily I have good employees still help me running business well at moment, and I still managing my remotely.

it is bit concern me that the processing time of 188A visa, is there any chance can speed up considering my circumstances? 

19 hours ago, Redkpu said:

sony you applied your application a188 at adilate office?

My processing office is in hong kong

Hey everyone, 

good news came up today, I applied on the 30th December 2018- 

last month they asked me to submit new police checks and do medical examination again.

today they approved my Application and asked to to do the investment.

good Luck for all of you Guys.

🎉

3 hours ago, saher 1 said:

Hey everyone, 

last month they asked me to submit new police checks and do medical examination again.

🎉

Congratulations Saher 🎉🎊

1 hour ago, sony784hk said:

hi

you are onshore or offshore ? if you are offshore how can make investment ?

Hi Sony784, I guess your question should be addressed to Saher (instead of me)? I am still waiting and not seeing the shore yet 😭

On 22/12/2020 at 04:56, saher 1 said:

Hey everyone, 

🎉

Congrats 🍾🎉 Saher! 

• Thanks 1