Investor Visa Subclass 188b

41 minutes ago, Jay. said:

Thanks still have few months for visa to come and there are few former what I have to send and then there going to say to do the investments. Plus wait for borders to open.

Yes, this is true as it might take at least few months for re-opening the border .... anyway, it is no longer to you 🙂  

18 hours ago, Jay. said:

Hi guys some new I as response to fill form for the investment for the bond , after that the visa will be granted so few months to go nearly there.

YESSSSSSSSSSS! Congratulations. I am very happy for you. Do they tell you the interest rate of the state bond? 8%? 😉 

We applied 7 weeks after you, today it is 22 month of wainting for processing. 27.04.2020 your processing started, which is now 4.5 month. Wow. I really hope we are soon in the processing, so much delayed. 😞 

Edited by 3together

4 hours ago, RSkea said:

Here is some good news for us all 
https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/travel-restrictions-0
188 visas now exempt from travel restrictions. 

Wow! Finally, that are really good news. So now, everybody who is processed can go. And Jay, after doing the investment, can go as well! 

Edited by 3together

44 minutes ago, ccdd1416 said:

Hi everyone, 

I am new in this forum . Just want to clarify. What is the requirement for 188B?( 2.25 mil, 65 points)? 

Regards, 

CC

Hi ccdd1416, welcome ... here is the basic requirement for 188B

You must

• make an investment of AUD1.5 million in an Australian State or Territory
  • score at least 65 on the points test
  • have net business, investment and personal assets of at least AUD2.25 million

54 minutes ago, ccdd1416 said:

Hi everyone, 

I am new in this forum . Just want to clarify. What is the requirement for 188B?( 2.25 mil, 65 points)? 

Regards, 

CC

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/business-innovation-and-investment-188/investor-stream#Eligibility

Check the requirements to secure permanent residency under subclass 888B as well.

Best regards.

On 15/09/2020 at 13:49, Lok said:

Hi ccdd1416, welcome ... here is the basic requirement for 188B

You must

• make an investment of AUD1.5 million in an Australian State or Territory
  • score at least 65 on the points test
  • have net business, investment and personal assets of at least AUD2.25 million

Yes that is correct Lok. Those are the requirements at the moment. You should probably be mindful, if you are considering this visa, the DHA conducted a review of all business visas just before the Covid outbreak. There was some discussion around the amount required for investment potentially being increased and also the possibility the complying investment could potentially change . currently investments are restricted to State and Territory bonds. No announcement has been made yet and who knows wht will happen moving forward in the wake of Covid 19. While the minimum points test requires a minimum score of 65, demand for these visas exceeds supply. For the moment, most of the states are still closed re Business visas, but you should be prepared to move quickly when they re-open. Hope this helps and Good luck.

All the best.

Edited by Steve Elliott
Typo

4 minutes ago, Steve Elliott said:

Yes that is correct Lok. Those are the requirements at the moment. You should probably be mindful, if you are considering this visa, the DHA conducted a review of all business visas just before the Covid outbreak. There was some discussion around the amount required for investment potentially being increased and also the possibility the complying investment could potentially change . currently investments are restricted to State a

Yes Steve, actually I already got the WA State nomination and is preparing the certify document for DHA now ... In my case, WA State Government has additional requirement and requested our whole family (with all 3 persons instead of the primary applicant only) to fulfill the requirement of stay in WA within the 4 years after TR is granted.  Anyway, we are fine with this requirement no problem ... (just finger cross and waiting)    

Y

19 minutes ago, Lok said:

Yes Steve, actually I already got the WA State nomination and is preparing the certify document for DHA now ... In my case, WA State Government has additional requirement and requested our whole family (with all 3 persons instead of the primary applicant only) to fulfill the requirement of stay in WA within the 4 years after TR is granted.  Anyway, we are fine with this requirement no problem ... (just finger cross and waiting)    

Yes, I should have mentioned that in addition to DHA requirements, all applicants should look up the requirements for the State or Territory, they are seeking nomination from. The DHA requirements are a minimum. In order to satisfy the nominating State or Territory, you are seeking nomination from, you need to ensure you meet their requirements at both 188 and 888 stages.

1 minute ago, Steve Elliott said:

Y

Yes, I should have mentioned that in addition to DHA requirements, all applicants should look up the requirements for the State or Territory, they are seeking nomination from. The DHA requirements are a minimum. In order to satisfy the nominating State or Territory, you are seeking nomination from, you need to ensure you meet their requirements at both 188 and 888 stages.

Yes true, thanks

• 2 weeks later...