Chefs

Hi Vicraj

--- find post from ---

Download the Chef fact sheet from the vetassess website. This will give you a heads-up on the competencies they will be discussing with you. It definitely covers hygiene and awareness of dietary requirements. 

Regards,

Richard

MARN 9905168

9 hours ago, dodagatta said:

Yeah it takes time for stage 2.
Cheers

https://www.tradesrecognitionaustralia.gov.au/news-media/news/delay-processing-migration-skills-assessment-and-migration-points-advice-programs

Delay in processing for Migration Skills Assessment and Migration Points Advice programs

31 May 2018

The TRA Migration Skills Assessment and Migration Points Advice programs are currently experiencing a major increase in application rates. This increase is affecting processing times and most assessments are now taking longer than 90 days to complete.

TRA apologises for any inconvenience and asks for your patience. Please do not contact us for status updates, as all applications are being assessed in the order they have been received. At this time, please allow 120 days to receive an outcome.

Guest Farukh0975

On 04/06/2018 at 16:55, kaka_45 said:

Hi

I have given the technical interview on May 4th 2018. (Vetassess)

Still i have not received chef stage two technical skill assessment results

any help?

Thanks!
Kaka

Hi kaka, I am also going to apply for skills assessment via vetassess. Can you please share what are the totally charges they take for this whole process of assessment for a chef??

On 04/06/2018 at 21:25, kaka_45 said:

Hi

I have given the technical interview on May 4th 2018. (Vetassess)

Still i have not received chef stage two technical skill assessment results

any help?

Thanks!
Kaka

can you give me some ideas about how must i be prepared for the test

1 hour ago, deeebya said:

can you give me some ideas about how must i be prepared for the test

Download the Chef fact sheet from the vetassess website. This will give you a heads-up on the competencies they will be discussing with you. It definitely covers hygiene and awareness of dietary requirements. 

https://www.vetassess.com.au/skills-assessment/trades-recognition-service/guides-and-fact-sheets

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/06/2018 at 05:22, deeebya said:

i have vetassess technical interview on 19th of june. can you guys help e out please about what kind of question they may ask

I have chef technical interview soon. Was the fact sheet adequate to help you prepare for interview. What questions did they ask

On 30/06/2018 at 21:12, Tay said:

I have chef technical interview soon. Was the fact sheet adequate to help you prepare for interview. What questions did they ask

yeah. Go thru fact sheet. make question from the heading and prepare yourself. they ask what you do on a daily basis what things do you check when you receive product what do you do in case of conflict how do you maintyain hygiene. they asked me total of 24 question. asked me all the papers that i submitted like where did i work earlier? what kind of trainings have i done, name of training organization. what do your owner like most abt you etc. hope this helps.

54 minutes ago, deeebya said:

yeah. Go thru fact sheet. make question from the heading and prepare yourself. they ask what you do on a daily basis what things do you check when you receive product what do you do in case of conflict how do you maintyain hygiene. they asked me total of 24 question. asked me all the papers that i submitted like where did i work earlier? what kind of trainings have i done, name of training organization. what do your owner like most abt you etc. hope this helps.

Thanks. much appreciated

Bear in mind that TRA now double check all Vetassess trade assessments prior to the issue of the final outcome, so all Vetassess  applications are facing a delay just now. The checking process seems to add on a few weeks extra. So if you are waiting on results and it's taking a while, this will be the likely reason.

Regards,

Richard

On 02/07/2018 at 20:15, deeebya said:

Hey deebya, how did you go with your technical interview. I wanted to ask you how long did they take for stage 1 in your case?

Kind regards

On 11/07/2018 at 22:32, garrychandi said:

Hey deebya, how did you go with your technical interview. I wanted to ask you how long did they take for stage 1 in your case?

Kind regards

well i guess i was lucky this time ca for evidence proof, they took 3 weeks and 11 days for second stage. and i passed on the first go ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/06/2018 at 21:49, Farukh0975 said:

Hi kaka, I am also going to apply for skills assessment via vetassess. Can you please share what are the totally charges they take for this whole process of assessment for a chef??

I just received a positive chef assessment on 2nd July. All inclusive fees for both stages was (1000+1400$) approx 2400$