186 ENS (Nomination)

Uki

Hello Team,
I lodged my 186 ENS on 28June2017. Finally the case officer is allocated.Immigration Case officer has requested further documentation on 12May2018. All the required documents has been sent across.How long further should I wait for my ENS (Nomination) to get approved? I am pretty confident everything is in order and case is quite strong. And also what will be the next process to get Permanent residency if the nomination is approved?

3 hours ago, hugoB said:

Same case for me, my agent told 3 to 4 weeks after we sent all the document to the case officer, I have been waiting 6 weeks now. I m losing it.

According to Agent, Department can take anywhere between 4-8 weeks or longer to finalise an application once they have all required information and documents, although there is no set processing time for a final decision.
Best of luck to everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/06/2018 at 13:48, Uki said:

Hello Team,
I lodged my 186 ENS on 28June2017. Finally the case officer is allocated.Immigration Case officer has requested further documentation on 12May2018. All the required documents has been sent across.How long further should I wait for my ENS (Nomination) to get approved? I am pretty confident everything is in order and case is quite strong. And also what will be the next process to get Permanent residency if the nomination is approved?

Hello everyone. Finally the wait is over for me.

My nomination and applications has been approved this morning Here are my details:

CSM

186 TRT

Nom applied: 28/6/17

Visa applied: 28/6/17

Approved 18/06/18

Further document requested 12/05/18

Done and dusted. 

Goodluck to everyone and thanks for sharing the information and bringing  positive vibes. 

• Like 2

Hi everyone i am nurse work for the government just done first step gave HR my docs for them to submitt nomination, Going for ENS direct entry been wuth employer 1 year ,but bn working in WA 2 years 1yr  different employer.how does this worksome posts suggest you also submitt visa application at same time if this correct.

1 minute ago, ZULU2000 said:

Hi everyone i am nurse work for the government just done first step gave HR my docs for them to submitt nomination, Going for ENS direct entry been wuth employer 1 year ,but bn working in WA 2 years 1yr  different employer.how does this worksome posts suggest you also submitt visa application at same time if this correct.

Hi, I am not sure with your case how it works, but as long as if you got relevant documents to justify then it should be fine. I would suggest to speak with professional regarding your case and please gather all the documents from your previous workplace for e.g, verification of employment, payslips and recommendation letter, reason for moving onto new job. Sounds little bit tricky. I don’t want to pass wrong infos. You should consult with professionals.Good luck with your application.

36 minutes ago, ZULU2000 said:

Thank you but direct entry states one can apply even if you have briefly worked in Australia so you dnt need 2yrs with direct entry .

Yes that is correct, mine was slightly different scenario than yours but I am sure you will meet your requirement, just do more research and homework. You will be right.

14 hours ago, ZULU2000 said:

Thank you,so do i start immi application or i hv to wait for employer to tellbme what to do i gv them documents thy requested

You need to wait for your employer since one of the first questions in your application will be the TRN of the employer's nomination which they will need to provide you.