Contributory parent visa

Indianinoz

Hi All,

I am in the middle of completing form 47PA to apply for my contributory parent Visa. I have following queries. Looking for your suggestions. Thank you in advance. 

I am separated from my husband since many years. Do I still need to submit details under following section of the form? 

a.       Part F- details of partner

b.      question “61: If you have a partner, give details of ALL your partner’s family members below”

c.       QUESTION 27- Have you previously been married? -- I was married only once and am separated now, so does previous partner details refer to this relationship or I should keep it blank considering it refers to any other relationship previous to this? 

Thanks a ton for your help in advance!!! 

Thanks @Debs54 and @Tulip1

I will work towards filing divorce then. I assume that after filing for divorce, answer for a and b listed above will not be required. what about c i.e. QUESTION 27- Have you previously been married? -- I was married only once and am separated now, so does previous partner details refer to this relationship or I should keep it blank considering it refers to any other relationship previous to this? 

Thanks. 

Hi All,

Also, I am currently in Australia on visitor visa 600 which is valid for 3 years (can stay for 12 months each time) and has 8503- No Further Stay condition. I understand I can apply for Contributory parent 143 visa from within Australia but read somewhere that applications are rejected if current visa have no further stay condition. Can you please guide me with this? I am ready with all the documentation and keen to apply for 143 asap. Should I apply for it after I go out of Australia? 

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!! 

Regards

3 hours ago, KavitaAus said:

Hi All,

Also, I am currently in Australia on visitor visa 600 which is valid for 3 years (can stay for 12 months each time) and has 8503- No Further Stay condition. I understand I can apply for Contributory parent 143 visa from within Australia but read somewhere that applications are rejected if current visa have no further stay condition. Can you please guide me with this? I am ready with all the documentation and keen to apply for 143 asap. Should I apply for it after I go out of Australia? 

Regards

If you have a no further stay condition then you must leave at the end of your visa and you cannot apply for another visa while you are in Australia 

4 hours ago, KavitaAus said:

Hi All,

Regards

I thought the 143 was an offshore visa. You have to be offshore at time of application and at time of grant.