Prawn Cocktail Crisps Australia

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

Yes, I know, third world matters, but I just saw on the grapevine that Aldi are now stocking Prawn Cocktail Crisps. I’m not sure if they will taste as good as walkers, mind you my favourite were seabrook crinkle cut prawn cocktail.

7149BB4C-D708-4D49-9718-BD523CA1948A.jpeg

Guest The Pom Queen
14 minutes ago, kevsan said:

hmm, better tap up the inlaws for when they next come over. Not sure what they they should put on the passenger card thou

I’ve purchased Skips at the British Lolly Shops before along with Monster Munch, French Fries (Worcester Sauce) and Chip Sticks.

I loved these but never seen them here 

676082D3-06C9-44E5-BFBC-632A600C48B5.jpeg

1 hour ago, kevsan said:

hmm, better tap up the inlaws for when they next come over. Not sure what they they should put on the passenger card thou

Tick food and when asked just say they are British crisps. Usually met by a roll of the eyes, unless the Customs person is British in which case they may ask for a taste!!

• Like 1

On 30/05/2018 at 09:12, The Pom Queen said:

I’m not sure if they will taste as good as walkers

I brought some Walkers recently from a "British Sweets and Treats" store in Sydney (Woolworths also have a British section). But not as good as I remember them. Like everything in life - doesn't seem to taste as good when an adult.

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/05/2018 at 00:12, The Pom Queen said:

Yes, I know, third world matters, but I just saw on the grapevine that Aldi are now stocking Prawn Cocktail Crisps. I’m not sure if they will taste as good as walkers, mind you my favourite were seabrook crinkle cut prawn cocktail.

7149BB4C-D708-4D49-9718-BD523CA1948A.jpeg

Disgusting. Can't stand the things. Must be a British thing. Tastes nothing like a prawn cocktail.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my friend just finished a150g of your prawn chips and they were very moreish I heard that the chips are not going to be on the shelf for long.  

I hope that doesn't happen as they are too tasty not to be on the shelves all the time. I hope they stay at Aldi s Stores all the time. We are huge fans of this flavour and hope will be around years to come.

Yous sincerely Cheryl Clark