I have applied for a partner visa by myself without using an agent. In April 2018, I have received a Notice of Intention to Consider Refusal from VACCU.

I have contacted 3 immigration agents for help. 2 out of 3 recommended to me to contact Richard Gregan at Overseas Immigration in Edinburgh. The third one did not even know what I am talking about but was willing to take my case for a certain amount of money (she told me that she would have had to drop all other cases to spend all her time on my case). I contacted Richard Gregan and after the first conversation I knew exactly what I can expect from him: what my chances were, how much it would cost me, what did he need me doing and what would he do. He was honest, straight forward and guided and informed me step by step all the way through the whole process in this very stressful period of time for me and my partner. He did put lots of effort in my case, many nights I have received e-mails from him at around 11-12 pm.  I have never tried any immigration agents ever, so I do not know others, but I am sure that my visa would have been refused if I don`t get his help. My visa was finally approved in May. I would definitely recommend Richard Gregan and I am glad that I have used his services. And I can honestly tell that if my visa was refused, it would not have been his fault as I was feeling all the time that he was doing his best as he promised at the beginning. 

I would also like to add, that if my case had been easy, the other immigration agent (mentioned in the beginning) would have taken it, and would not have directed me to someone else...

• Like 2