register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

CEP

PMV 300 - Countries Resided / Visited

Hiya

Not sure if I'm overthinking this or otherwise...

Have any of the applicants lived in a country for more than 12 months cumulatively in the past 10 years?

I always have lived in the UK and I'm applying for my PMV300 from the UK, do I need to put resident in the UK in there or does it mean anywhere other than UK?

Confused!

Yes I was a resident in the UK but had spent over a year (cumulatively) in another country. I still put myself down as resident of the UK as this is where I was living, working, paying taxes etc. All fine. But my CO requested a police clearance check for that other country (on top of the UK one).

List every country visited - on a separate page if necessary (the form only allows you to have visited a couple) - and expect to be asked for police checks for every country in which you have lived for more than a year in the last ten years. For many countries this is straightforward, but for some it is a bureaucratic nightmare. 

Feb 2010 Prospective Marriage Visa | Nov 2010 Temporary Partner Visa | Nov 2012 Permanent Partner Visa | Jan 2015 Australian Citizenship