• 8 months later...
On 25/05/2018 at 22:43, LDNurse said:

Any nurses had invites in the last couple of months? I’m checking my emails relentlessly but still nothing ? I’m on 70 points too

Hi there,

wondering how did you go? I'm currently waiting for NSW or Vic invitation at 70 points (65+5) and have no idea how long would it take 🤔

On 26/05/2018 at 08:06, Pauline Mohammed said:

Hi I’m on 65 points still no invite. Very frustrating and wondering what going on ?

Hi there,

wondering how did you go? I'm currently waiting for NSW or Vic invitation at 70 points (65+5) and have no idea how long would it take 🤔

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/02/2019 at 16:26, Martina said:

Hi there,

Hi there

unfortunatly we have decided to call it a day with Australia. It’s been  to long and children are getting older and starting exams etc. I feel the system is unclear and not transparent enough regarding its true needs for occupations. 

I hope you get an invite though and it goes quick for you 

pauline

9 hours ago, Pauline Mohammed said:

Hi there

unfortunatly we have decided to call it a day with Australia. It’s been  to long and children are getting older and starting exams etc. I feel the system is unclear and not transparent enough regarding its true needs for occupations. 

pauline

I’m sorry to hear that Pauline. I have seen your posts, largely because your avatar has such a lovely picture!

Glad that you have managed to draw a line under it and now you can move on with your life, rather than that constant limbo that prospective migrants seem to find themselves in these days.

Sad that you have had to give up a dream. Be happy! 🙂

20 hours ago, Pauline Mohammed said:

Hi there

pauline

It's sad to hear that Pauline. I agree with the system being not transparent. Our loss your gain. All the best. 

On 04/03/2019 at 17:03, Pauline Mohammed said:

Hi there

pauline

I'm so sorry to hear that Pauline. I've read your posts and know you've been waiting for a long time ☹️ I've said good bye to 198 and got invited for 190 within 3 days! It's still going to be a wait for me though. 

Good luck with everything 🍀