another property viewing request!

aurora

Hello

We are moving to Peregian Springs on the Sunshine Coast shortly and have seen the perfect rental. Only problem is our local friends are unable to attend the available viewing dates, which are Thursday 31st May 09:30 - 09:45 and Friday 1st June 09:30 - 09:45.

We know the area, the street and the houses so don't have a problem with not viewing in person - however it wouldn't help with our application. If anyone is in the local area and has a free 10 mins to attend on our behalf we would be eternally grateful!

@NoosaMick  @Jack91   @Evali3   @SusieRoo  @Nursebucko  @jacquiandpaul

@BlueKangaroo  @Monket  @Gogetti

Many thanks and apologies if this is not allowed.  

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jack91 said:

Hi Aurora, 

I'm sorry I've only just seen this!! Did you manage to get anyone to have a look at it? 

hello thank you so much for your reply! Not that one but another better one came up which our friends viewed today. should hear by thursday. 

I have to ask, how well do you know this area? The reason being, do not assume that because you have friends there that it is the best area for you. For example, when we moved to WA, we were certain on where we wanted. A very popular area with Brits, looked perfect on line. Then when we arrived we went to a viewing. Didn't even get to the house as, as soon as we got to the area realised it was not for us. 

10 hours ago, VERYSTORMY said:

I have to ask, how well do you know this area? The reason being, do not assume that because you have friends there that it is the best area for you. For example, when we moved to WA, we were certain on where we wanted. A very popular area with Brits, looked perfect on line. Then when we arrived we went to a viewing. Didn't even get to the house as, as soon as we got to the area realised it was not for us. 

Sorry to disappoint you but as I said in my original post, we know the area and the road very well. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jack91 said:

I can't say I like Peregian Springs much to be honest. But that's just me 

must be horrible as a young family to live in a family orientated area with heaps of other kids, free heated outdoor pools and gym, community events, new houses easy to maintain and surrounded by national park. whatever are we thinking ?.

• Like 2

On 16/06/2018 at 03:00, aurora said:

must be horrible as a young family to live in a family orientated area with heaps of other kids, free heated outdoor pools and gym, community events, new houses easy to maintain and surrounded by national park. whatever are we thinking ?.

Alright alright I'm entitled to my own opinion.