Which visa

Hi all,

My daughter in law has been sponsored for the last two years in Perth as a mental health nurse on a 457 visa. Things have changed so much since my visa was sorted we’re  quite out of the loop as to how to sort PR.

Shes registered with AHPRA has a degree in nursing but has only been qualified 3 years in September.

We’ve looked through the points and new EOI info but are confused. Can someone point us in the right path for the easiest way to apply for PR. Hopefully without doing the IELTS ?

thank you in advance

Nic

The 189 would be the most obvious choice. She will need to carefully calculate her points and she may well need ILETS or PTE in order to gain enough points. Even if she can get the basic amount of points together (60) I would still recommend doing ILETS as it is now very competitive to get an invite and at present nobody has been invited with less than 70. Another option would be 190 visa if WA are sponsoring the occupation. Google WA skilled occupation list to check. This would allow her to apply with less points, as long as she has a minimum of 60