Business run down while in 186 direct entry nomination process

Stone

Hi all,

I just got a big shock from my boss that they already sell the business to someone else,I'm still currently in bridging visa waiting for the nomination to be approved,my boss said I'll be fine since all the documentation been submitted,do you think he just wanna calm me down by saying this?or I'm really in a big situation here that all my application is over?

Please help me out if someone who's in the same situation before like me,what other option I have if the bad news really come to me that my 186 is over?

I'm a hairdresser 186 direct entry low risk 

Thank you for replying,my employer said they keeping the abn and business,they only selling physically the shop not the company.I'm on bridging,do you think I'm only tied in New South Wales with my working right or I can go to other state like Tasmania or Canberra to work?

I was currently still with my employer,I was just wondering whether I could have a chance to work somewhere else in my bridging so I could gain some residency status visit state sponsorship if this didn't work out 

Guest The Pom Queen
4 hours ago, Samson said:

It sounds like you are not working for the business anymore? If you are asking if you can work in other states? 

I didn’t read it like that. I think @Stone is correctly looking for a plan B if required. 

@Raul Senise is an excellent, highly recommended migration agent, so if what you have said is correct in that the ABN will remain the same you don’t need to worry.

Good luck with everything 

Oh my,just got a call from lawyer,they didn't want to keep me even my nomination they going to take out,just suddenly they wanted completely off from me,literally my bridging will soon be cease in a month or 2 max,are there possibly I could find any other options to keep me here?my girl with new studying half way,it's a completely different education here and back home,just for want to go home like this just because I trust the wrong person to sponsor me 

The new owner want to sponsor me,but do you think the time wise is enough?and btw,even if the owner sponsor me,can I still do back the ens186 direct entry as my skill is in STSOL.....I'm completely out of direction now,they don't even want to talk,I felt I've been scammed 

On 28/05/2018 at 07:53, Raul Senise said:

If the ABN/ACN of the business remain the same, then the application can continue.

If, however, the new owners are operating under a new ABN/ACN structure, this will be an issue.

Raul,what's other options for me,I'm already out of the last batch of 186 application 

Guest The Pom Queen
3 minutes ago, Stone said:

Raul,what's other options for me,I'm already out of the last batch of 186 application 

@Raul Senise isn’t going to be working on weekends unless you are his client.

Unfortunately it’s weekend and you probably aren’t going to get your answers until Monday morning. The first thing I would do is give Raul a call on Monday morning and get a plan in action ASAP. His number is tel:+61 (0)2 8345 5600

On 02/06/2018 at 07:57, Stone said:

It depends on the specifics of your case. No one will be able to give you any meaningful advice based on the minimal information on  your post.

It sounds like you may already be using an Agent, have they given you any advice or options?