Is Student Visa Dependent spouse is eligible for SAP jobs or not? & Student kids are allowed to get free education in public school and how?

Hi,

I am SAP CRM/ERP Certified consultant with over 07 years of experience, wanted to seek advise if Student Visa Dependent spouse is eligible for SAP jobs or not??
&
My Kids can get free schooling in Public school run by state governments and How??

Thanks & Regards,
KP
Edited by Prakash kulkarni

You can apply for jobs as a student dependent but you won’t be very high up the list especially as you will only be allowed to work 20 hours a week. I have no idea what SAP is so unless positions require citizenship or permanent residence there should be no barrier to your applying for part time jobs.

Your kids will have to pay for their schooling - International rates or close thereto, it all depends on the state.

If your spouse is doing a PhD you may be able to get full time work. If they are on a scholarship from the Australian government then there may be exemptions for their kids’ school fees.