Hi everyone

I am recently won AAT cases, set aside decision by member.

My visa application was withdraw after my nomination got refusal, my MA said this is a better way to prevent visa refusal history.

So my AAT case is 

Nomination Only

Nov 2016 AAT Started

My MA suggested me to placed a new RSMS application (nomination and visa, same company) in March 2017

Now the AAT case is set aside, the nomination have been approved. I am wondering what should i do next? or What will happened next! What about the my Visa?

I would like to hear more suggestions from professional MA, please, thank you so much!

Regards

XXX

If you're working with a migration agent, this is something you should be discussing with them. 

• Like 3

186 ENS Temporary Residence Transition - Granted Dec 2013 :biggrin:

1 hour ago, MaggieMay24 said:

If you're working with a migration agent, this is something you should be discussing with them. 

Agree. 

Congrats! Can u let us know what reason for the refusal for the nominations? I’m still waiting the results of AAT. Further documents submitted end of Mar 2018.

4 hours ago, Yuyu said:

Congrats! Can u let us know what reason for the refusal for the nominations? I’m still waiting the results of AAT. Further documents submitted end of Mar 2018.

Further doc submitted 15 March 2018

Decision 16 May

On 19/05/2018 at 00:25, declanchou said:

Further doc submitted 15 March 2018

Decision 16 May

AAT started Nov 2016 and you had result on 16 May 2018. Such a long wait. But congratulations.

May I ask after submitted new nomination and new application in March 2017 (second attempt), did you receive a response from Immi regarding your new nomination and when?