186 nomination refused cook

Jas89

On 13/05/2018 at 00:17, Amy86 said:

If you applied on June 2017 your MA should have updated all the documents till now...why she didn't ask you the latest BAS, bank statements etc?

My friend had the same issue, she send the latest documents to her MA, but the Agent forgot to update all of them...

She has all the e-mail where she can prove that she sent all the latest documents to her MA. So she appeal and Now she'll need to wait for the decision.

The biggest problem is that we are paying our MA because we don't have their knowledge but at the end, in my experience, I need to contact and push her to update all the latest paperworks...

But Thanks to this forum And all people experiences I understand what the Immigration is looking for and which document we need to keep updated till we'll not receive our PR...

Good Luck ????

Hi.

My nomination has been refused stating that they are not convinced that my position is genuin without asking any further documents and refused straight away!! Thats totally disjustice!! Now my MA said the only way left is to appeal!!

Well how long do you think it takes to decide the situation.

Plz if anyone knows about it help me to get answer

Thanking you 

Hi.
My nomination has been refused stating that they are not convinced that my position is genuin without asking any further documents and refused straight away!! Thats totally disjustice!! Now my MA said the only way left is to appeal!!
Thanking you 

Sorry to hear that my friend. But if u going with the appeal then it can be minimum 15 to 24 month on your luck . Can u please let me know which position did u apply nomination and when ?

• 4 months later...
On 20/08/2018 at 23:32, Biju shrestha said:

Hi.

Thanking you 

Hi,  I have applied 186 on December 2017, and got refused on May 2018 with the same reason like yours "the genuine reason"

I lodged my appeal straight way ,and now I'm still waiting for the decision from AAT.

According to their web, the average waiting time is 481 days...