186 nomination refused cook

Jas89

20 minutes ago, khan010 said:

Hey did you apply through MA or by yourself. Did your company provide 2 years docs because the main requirement is to provide 2 years docs test they might ask if they need

Through MA... Benchmark 2014,15,16. Payroll 2015, balance sheet 2014 to 2015.... Thats way they refused ?

5 minutes ago, khan010 said:

But they should have uploaded 2016 balance sheet aswel. which would be latest one. you better talk to ur MA. They must have done something wrong

I know they had  done wrong with me..? Wht u reckon for next  step? 

I understand your feeling mate? It's all about our life they don't understand that. I would suggest if you have latest company docs and all paperworks correct you should reapply. or you can appeal because you have valid reason for appeal they didn't ask for any docs or didn't give you any chance.

13 minutes ago, khan010 said:

I understand your feeling mate? It's all about our life they don't understand that. I would suggest if you have latest company docs and all paperworks correct you should reapply. or you can appeal because you have valid reason for appeal they didn't ask for any docs or didn't give you any chance.

Thanks ?  .you gave  me precious time to me abut my all question ..GBU

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jas89 said:

Through MA... Benchmark 2014,15,16. Payroll 2015, balance sheet 2014 to 2015.... Thats way they refused ?

If you applied on June 2017 your MA should have updated all the documents till now...why she didn't ask you the latest BAS, bank statements etc?

My friend had the same issue, she send the latest documents to her MA, but the Agent forgot to update all of them...

She has all the e-mail where she can prove that she sent all the latest documents to her MA. So she appeal and Now she'll need to wait for the decision.

The biggest problem is that we are paying our MA because we don't have their knowledge but at the end, in my experience, I need to contact and push her to update all the latest paperworks...

But Thanks to this forum And all people experiences I understand what the Immigration is looking for and which document we need to keep updated till we'll not receive our PR...

Good Luck ????

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy86 said:

If you applied on June 2017 your MA should have updated all the documents till now...why she didn't ask you the latest BAS, bank statements etc?

My friend had the same issue, she send the latest documents to her MA, but the Agent forgot to update all of them...

She has all the e-mail where she can prove that she sent all the latest documents to her MA. So she appeal and Now she'll need to wait for the decision.

The biggest problem is that we are paying our MA because we don't have their knowledge but at the end, in my experience, I need to contact and push her to update all the latest paperworks...

But Thanks to this forum And all people experiences I understand what the Immigration is looking for and which document we need to keep updated till we'll not receive our PR...

Good Luck ????

Thanks but problem is my MA is not mine.My boss told me to pay this MA . Because my boss all the previous visas via this MA. So i dont know anything.?. I m broken from my heart after heard this bad news. Do you have any idea 489 and 190 visa?where i can start from first. I have more than 5 year full time experience ... If you know i will be thankful to u . 

Thnks

7 minutes ago, Jas89 said:

Thanks but problem is my MA is not mine.My boss told me to pay this MA . Because my boss all the previous visas via this MA. So i dont know anything.?. I m broken from my heart after heard this bad news. Do you have any idea 489 and 190 visa?where i can start from first. I have more than 5 year full time experience ... If you know i will be thankful to u . 

Thnks

I'm so sad to hear that...??

Unfortunately I have no idea about other Visas... but there is a forum called "SKILLED VISAS" where you can find someone that will be able to answer to your questions...

1 minute ago, Amy86 said:

I'm so sad to hear that...??

Unfortunately I have no idea about other Visas... but there is a forum called "SKILLED VISAS" where you can find someone that will be able to answer to your questions...

Thnks for the help?.. i hope someone guide me to correct pathway to rid off from bad time soon...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Jai12 said:

Same thing happened to me bro . Sorry to hear . I’m in the same position. They refused mine too . Bcz company didn’t provide documents however I did appeal .

Yeah bro.. it’s hard time for us . But never lose ur hope.??

On 22/05/2018 at 11:25, Jai12 said:

Same thing happened to me bro . Sorry to hear . I’m in the same position. They refused mine too . Bcz company didn’t provide documents however I did appeal .

Did you appeal with the same MA?

Can I ask you how much did you paid in total??

I'm in a similar situation,but I don't even now if right now will be worted Do it, because the owner after our refusal is thinking to put the Restaurant on the Market...

Unfortunately In one day, after that our nomination has been refused, He lost the Chance to keep with him the Head Chef and the Second Chef (my fiancé and I)...

We are so stressed right now ??

• 1 month later...
On 12/05/2018 at 15:21, Jas89 said:
On 24/05/2018 at 00:32, Jai12 said:

Yess same ma agent bro .dont stress bro . I paid 3400 . 

Hi 

(ENS )cook visa application and nomination lodged on 27th june 2017. My nomination refused on 10 th may 2018. The reason no new documents been upto dates. Wht i need to do now guys?

Thnks

Hi bro mine is same way refused today and i applied nomination 30 june 17 trt cook

what is ur suggestion and  what i can do now Thanku

8 minutes ago, Gourav said:

Hi bro mine is same way refused today and i applied nomination 30 june 17 trt cook

what is ur suggestion and  what i can do now Thanku

do skill assessment ( vetassess)and try to do sub class 489 . Best of luck

I m silent reader of this forum and want to share my timeline. Waiting since Jan 2016.no update at all. Cook trt. Hav called and made a formal complaint so many times but they hav same answer wait for case officer. Its going to be 29 mnths next time. But now I dnt bother thm much. M happy as it's going as am getting good salary. Already got bridging visa b 7 times. So I am used to it now. 

16 minutes ago, Deep1991 said:

I m silent reader of this forum and want to share my timeline. Waiting since Jan 2016.no update at all. Cook trt. Hav called and made a formal complaint so many times but they hav same answer wait for case officer. Its going to be 29 mnths next time. But now I dnt bother thm much. M happy as it's going as am getting good salary. Already got bridging visa b 7 times. So I am used to it now. 

Best of luck bro . I wish you will get good result?

• 1 month later...

Hey all

I have the same problem. 

In my case CO said he is not convinced that i have been working as a chef position and refused straight away without asking any further documents.

They can't play with someones life like that.  They should have ask for further documents to prove the truth.

Do any one knows that i need to appeal or it can be reviewed by the same CO?