AAT request further documents

Yuyu

You mean immi still request for more information although you submit more information to AAT?
Is it under the same case officer? 
Would there be any chance immi will refuse for the second time in different reason..? 
My MA just lodged the AAT today.... I asked the same question to my MA before the lodgement, my MA said yes but with a low possibility 

Yes! Don’t know same officer or not. Don’t know what the next. Sigh

Hi Guys, I read your story and I’m in the same boat. I applied RSMS 187 in Dec 2016 and I got the visa nomination refusal in September 2017 due to the fact that the business is operating in loss and no financial viability. My employer appealed AAT within 21 days of time limit and we have provided supporting documents like new business contract, and personal bank balance of my employer to back up my wages for next 2 years. We been called for AAT hearing and further supporting documents are requested.we have provided further documents today and wondering if they could still ask for more documents or will they make decisions based on the documents we’ve provided? Please share. How long does it take to get the AAT decision now? I have newly born 9 months old twins now and would it be good to mention about them or does it not make any difference for the positive outcome of decision? Pls someone help

Hi Guys, I read your story and I’m in the same boat. I applied RSMS 187 in Dec 2016 and I got the visa nomination refusal in September 2017 due to the fact that the business is operating in loss and no financial viability. My employer appealed AAT within 21 days of time limit and we have provided supporting documents like new business contract, and personal bank balance of my employer to back up my wages for next 2 years. We been called for AAT hearing and further supporting documents are requested.we have provided further documents today and wondering if they could still ask for more documents or will they make decisions based on the documents we’ve provided? Please share. How long does it take to get the AAT decision now? I have newly born 9 months old twins now and would it be good to mention about them or does it not make any difference for the positive outcome of decision? Pls someone help
Wow that was quick... aat usually takes 14 months to open file. Ur one was really quick.

Some cases if aat is happy they will give u position outcome based on the documents u provided. If not happy then they will ask u to come present argument.

I had my nomination refused exactly the same reason. My company was at loss. My nom got refused in july 2017 applied aat august 2017. Havent heard anything yet

Let me know if u have any update. My situation is same as urs

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Yuyu... be prepare for the worst... case with aat we never know... i cant imagine myself in your position in next year... but Please stay strong.. if you already done everything you could have done, just pray for the best....

Lets hope this new financial year will bring a new luck for us ?

• Like 1

hi

i am on AAT 

my owner now want to sell his business and buyer is happy to take business with same company name and abn number but he want to change business name 

do you think it has any negative impact on my appeal 

please reply

Tia

Finally, My AAT remitted to immi and Nomination approved. Question is the old rules of IELTS was 5 for 4 component. But the new rule is 6 for 4 component. Is it I should following the old rule right? Coz I’m appealing to AAT. Thanks

• Like 1

On 05/07/2018 at 22:38, Yuyu said:

Finally, My AAT remitted to immi and Nomination approved. Question is the old rules of IELTS was 5 for 4 component. But the new rule is 6 for 4 component. Is it I should following the old rule right? Coz I’m appealing to AAT. Thanks

If you applied for Pr yes you should have a general Ielts 6.0 with no skills below 6.

• 4 weeks later...
On 25/06/2018 at 20:48, Sahib said:

Hi mine is also refused June 2017 and applied for ATT but my agent said it takes 2 years to open file  I’m in wa Perth how come urs so quick 

2 years to open the file???? I am in WA to but in a regional area. I appealed to the tribunal in January 2018. I could shoot myself if I had to wait another 2 years! I had already waited for 19 months for the refusal news... This is pathetic!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...