AAT request further documents

Yuyu

My 186 nomination refused at 3 Mar 17 and we applied AAT. AAT requested further document of last 3 months company financial summary and other supporting documents last month.All submitted, I still waiting the results and almost for a months. Is there anybody know when I know the final results? Is is a good chance for us AAT still asking the last documents. Very nervous:(

Thanks all!

Hi yuyu, your nomination refuse since 2017 and u apply for AAT until today you still haven't got any update?? I just got my refusal and thinking to apply for AAT... I'm really blank and can't think anymore 

Its made me crazy! Since last Year March refusal and waiting now still no results. My boss submitted further documents last month. No no no results. Already blank everyday and no planning anymore. DEAD walking.........

Its made me crazy! Since last Year March refusal and waiting now still no results. My boss submitted further documents last month. No no no results. Already blank everyday and no planning anymore. DEAD walking.........
Hi just curious what was the reason immi refused nomination and what documents u submitted aat?

I got set aside decision today!
I am RSMS nomination review
The AAT made the decision after the information requested 65 days later
Without hearing!
GOOD LUCK!!!

Congratulations! Just mean you got the results after 65 days for the further document request?

[mention=261281]declanchou[/mention] hi!! Congratulations!!! So happy to hear there's people who get approve via aat.....can u share us what is the reason of you refusal ? 

Hello, so what reason for your refusal?

I apply on june 2017, so we only submit for the 2016 only, so 1 months ago my MA ask my employer to submit the financial statement ended June 2017. Since the company is expanding the company is making loss because they are spending lots of money to grow the business. 

the financial statement was sent directly from my employer to MA, I wasn't informed it's state making loss..not that I need to know how much it's losing etc.,, but at least I could ask them to write an explanation or at least I be aware it might be refuse ect And be prepare.,,

My MA should have ask my employer to write the financial viability statement when submitting the financial statement but he didn't....

4 hours ago, Xxaz said:

@declanchou hi!! Congratulations!!! So happy to hear there's people who get approve via aat.....can u share us what is the reason of you refusal ? 

Refused based on the financial report, acc.lost. Didn't ask latest financial report, company expanded will increased the liability, this is common sense.

My RSMS refused in Nov 2016. After 9 months wait.

4 hours ago, Yuyu said:

Congratulations! Just mean you got the results after 65 days for the further document request?

Yes, 440 days later, AAT request doc.

We apply for extension time for another 28 days.

After submitted all the doc. 65 days later, AAT set aside and without further hearing

Hi @declanchou can I ask when u decide to appeal do u need to prepare all the document form the beginning when u apply for the 186? Or just prepare the document regarding the excuse of the refusal to aat?

also, did u prepare the document before submitting your aat, or after aat open the case and request the document then you submitt it? 

Me and my employer thinking to do the aat without using the migration agent.

Thank you

After submitted all the doc. 65 days later, AAT set aside and without further hearing

Thank u! So what the next step after won the AAT nomination? Is it sent back to immi to approve your PR visa? How long does it take? We are so appreciate if you can share your experience. Is it nightmare everyday. Thanks
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys i read your comments and i hope to get help from you all .

I need to do AAT appeal for my nomination refusal but i am confuse who should i choose for successful outcome who can help me win this case my Migration agent or immigration lawyer?
Please help me friends
Thanks alot in advance

On 18/05/2018 at 22:23, declanchou said:

Hi declanchou is it 440 working days or calendar days TIA

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i just applied my aat for visa refusal yesterday, i had applied for my nomination refusal earlier.. but i wonder if anyone knows what documents i needed to put on my visa document for the AAT? since im apply AAT without immigration agent / immigration lawyer. any advise will be very much appreciated. Thank you

Finally, My AAT remit to ImmI. However, they still request nearest company financial summary, pay slip and bank statement etc. is anyone know what the next happens? Don’t know how long I have to wait. I’m already waiting 409 days. Can’t sleep well, no mood going out, no planning and dead walking.

You mean immi still request for more information although you submit more information to AAT?

Is it under the same case officer? 

Would there be any chance immi will refuse for the second time in different reason..? 

My MA just lodged the AAT today.... I asked the same question to my MA before the lodgement, my MA said yes but with a low possibility