AHPRA address to send docs?

If there is a POBox I would use that. Most organisations have one and collect mail regularly. A business type organisation wouldn’t have a letter box at the address so means the postie dumping it on a reception desk so more likely to get lost. 

If you are sending the docs by courier or registered post that could go to the address for a signature.

39 minutes ago, Jenki75 said:

I sent mine to the PO Box address and I tracked the package without needing a signature at the receiving end. Everything got there without any problems all three times I sent mail.

Out of interest how long did the ahpra process take?  And did they ask you for extra that we could include in the first mail? 

Hi,

If you look at my signature below my post all the dates are there. It took about 11weeks from them receiving the application. Yes they asked for more documentation but it was mostly due to me studying between universities and different countries.

I had to get detailed letters from the different universities explaining the pharmacology courses in detail (info included type of examination, hours of tuition, content of the course, course textbooks). The transcript showing I did the course was not enough.

They wanted a detailed breakdown of all the practicum placements for example the number of hours in each location.

The Statement of service for my present job was not dated, so that needed to be fixed.

There were a few other things related to Canadian accreditation that wont apply to you.

Perth Office assessed the application and they communicated with me on a regular basis. I ended up going to Sydney in March to prove my identity in person.

• 7 months later...
On 04/05/2018 at 05:55, Jenki75 said:

I sent mine to the PO Box address and I tracked the package without needing a signature at the receiving end. Everything got there without any problems all three times I sent mail.

Can I ask what shipping company you used please. I sent something royal mail international signed to the GPO box and it hasn't arrived.