State nomination granted - 12/02/18
Visa invitation - 14/02/18
Visa application lodged - 15/02/18
Medical - 20/02/18
Police certs for UK and Aus cleared-13/03/18

No further action

So you are waiting as well. I’m so impatient. Haha. Thanks

On 5/1/2018 at 02:16, lisawhite123 said:

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone has an idea on 489 visas being granted and time lines? Any successful applicants recently? Any certain level of points required?

We logged visa app end of jan. husband is a mechanic and we have 60 points. Thanks

On 5/1/2018 at 02:16, lisawhite123 said:

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone has an idea on 489 visas being granted and time lines? Any successful applicants recently? Any certain level of points required?

We logged visa app end of jan. husband is a mechanic and we have 60 points. Thanks

Hello lisawhite123 

hooe u doing great ! My husband is mechanic too.. could u plz share your details if possible !! 

How long it took for technical interview ?

wgich state u applied eoi ??

how long it took you to get eoi ?? 

How many points I had without 10 points of state nomination

is your nomination approved ?? If yes how long it took ?? 

Plz share my friend 

thank u 

Hello lisawhite123 
hooe u doing great ! My husband is mechanic too.. could u plz share your details if possible !! 
How long it took for technical interview ?
wgich state u applied eoi ??
how long it took you to get eoi ?? 
How many points I had without 10 points of state nomination
is your nomination approved ?? If yes how long it took ?? 
Plz share my friend 
thank u 

I can’t remember if we ended with 60 or 65 points. We ended up using an MA for the EOI and visa app as I was just about to have a baby and we needed help!
EOI was for Queensland as we have family there. Took about a week to get a state nomination which was early jan 18.
The vet assess process was the longest took about 3 months from start to finish.
So visa app was end of jan. MA was fantastic help for us under the circumstances and also good to answer any questions if your app isn’t straight forward.
Good luck.

30 minutes ago, lisawhite123 said:

I can’t remember if we ended with 60 or 65 points. We ended up using an MA for the EOI and visa app as I was just about to have a baby and we needed help!
EOI was for Queensland as we have family there. Took about a week to get a state nomination which was early jan 18.
The vet assess process was the longest took about 3 months from start to finish.
So visa app was end of jan. MA was fantastic help for us under the circumstances and also good to answer any questions if your app isn’t straight forward.
Good luck.

Hello dear 

thank u for reply !!! 

We paid for technical interview like 3 waris back and still waiting ?? Hope for best !! Good luck to u too .. plz do update me what happens next and I will keep updating u my every step .. many thanks?? 

Sorry one question more did u apply for family sponsor or state sponsor for 489 ?? 

Hello dear 

thank u for reply !!! 

We paid for technical interview like 3 waris back and still waiting ?? Hope for best !! Good luck to u too .. plz do update me what happens next and I will keep updating u my every step .. many thanks?? 

Sorry one question more did u apply for family sponsor or state sponsor for 489 ?? 

I’m sure you will hear a response soon but yes it was frustrating waiting for vetassess tech interview.

It was a state nomination we applied for.

2 hours ago, Waris said:

Let’s see how long we have to wait more ??

Hello Lisa white 123 , 

good morning !! Hope u doing well ? 

We called them today to confirm how long it will take now ?? 

The lady on the phone said it’s ready and I can email u , guess what we got the date in 2 weeks time which will be 17 may .. finger cross ??.will update u next  move soon 

On 5/2/2018 at 21:34, lisawhite123 said:

I’m sure you will hear a response soon but yes it was frustrating waiting for vetassess tech interview.

It was a state nomination we applied for.

Hello Lisa white 123 , 

The lady on the phone said it’s ready and I can email u , guess what we got the date in 2 weeks time which will be 17 may .. finger cross ??.will update u next  move soon 

On 5/3/2018 at 21:50, Waris said:

Hello Lisa white 123 , 

Hi there... would like to update regarding my application for 489 ST visa

Occupation- Dentist

Eoi submitted 5th  March

Skillselect invite 22nd March

Queensland nomination 22nd March

489 visa application 24th March with fees

All documents submitted 5th April

No further update till yet... please if anybody could shed some light as to what and when to expect next...

On 5/1/2018 at 13:40, woody2709 said:

Timeline

Electrician (general) 60 points +10 SS

Applied for NT nomination - 09/02/18
State nomination granted - 12/02/18
Visa invitation - 14/02/18
Visa application lodged - 15/02/18
Medical - 20/02/18
Police certs for UK and Aus cleared-13/03/18

No further action

Hi there... ur timeline is one month ahead of time.i applied for Queensland with 75 points...do let me know ur updates

• Like 1

Hello all

I applies for 489 ST visa for Queensland on 24th March 2018. Its been two months but the IMMI Status is still Recieved. Patience is a very hard virtue. Reading the forum some people are waiting since 2 years...so that's commendable. Anyone who got the grant recently please update....

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/05/2018 at 12:36, Adaa said:

Hello all

I applies for 489 ST visa for Queensland on 24th March 2018. Its been two months but the IMMI Status is still Recieved. Patience is a very hard virtue. Reading the forum some people are waiting since 2 years...so that's commendable. Anyone who got the grant recently please update....

2 years jus for 489 

On 09/05/2018 at 08:06, Adaa said:

Hello all

2 yrs??? We got ours in 5 and half months from submitting the visa application,we got a wild grant in 2 weeks.