What education to include EOI 189 Nursing visa

Ali J

Hello,

I need some advice about what education to list in my expression of interest.

I have received my LOD from ANMAC last week and am now wanting to submit my EOI. I have a degree in adult nursing (UK) and various level 6 and level 7 post graduate diplomas and stand alone modules. Do I list these in the education section, as it asks for all secondary level education and above? I am aware I will not gain any points for these courses, but as they will be mentioned in my CV do I need to list them in the education section? Or are they only interested in courses that I would gain points for?

Many thanks,

Ali 

9 minutes ago, Ali J said:

Hello,

I need some advice about what education to list in my expression of interest.

I have received my LOD from ANMAC last week and am now wanting to submit my EOI. I have a degree in adult nursing (UK) and various level 6 and level 7 post graduate diplomas and stand alone modules. Do I list these in the education section, as it asks for all secondary level education and above? I am aware I will not gain any points for these courses, but as they will be mentioned in my CV do I need to list them in the education section? Or are they only interested in courses that I would gain points for?

Many thanks,

Ali 

Sorry, in case that wasn't clear - I will of course include the degree. Do I include the post grad courses? Thanks 

If I remember correctly the EOI only asks for your highest education i.e the one you are claiming points for. When you get to the visa application you will need to tell them everything. Not for points but to help them assess your character.

Could be wrong as it was a fair few months ago that I completed the EOI.

Ok thank you. Its a bit misleading as it does talk about how it needed to verified etc which means the esucation has to match with the ANMAC application Im sure.... but then it also asks you to list ANY secondary level education and above. Hmmm 

• 2 months later...

Hello people, so I have had a right nightmare with ANMAC - they made errors on my LOD TWICE!!! which I meant I have been really delayed - so Make sure you check all the wording on your LOD. Mine still has an error on it but they have said that they cant reissue it again as they can only reissue it once. Ugh. But they have said not to worry that immigration will check with them if there are any issues.

My NEW issue now though is that they have now told me that they are no longer posting out hard copies of LOD!!! But I need to send a certified copy to immigration of my LOD! So....How am I supposed to have an electronic document certified??? Does anyone know what we're supposed to do? It all seems so ridiculous.

Ali