Form 884 MOC

Saby

Hi i m fm India hv applied for visa subclass 188 (Business innovation & investor visa) recd mail from DIBP regarding health requirements not met of my daughter. She is 3 yrs 8 months old. She is suffering fm microcephaly , cortical dysplasia & metabolic disorder she needs spl school & physiotherapy twice a week. They hv mention clause PIC4005 under this cost of health care & community services is high but the cost of medication & spl school in india is around approx. 2500 - 3000 AUD per year. Is there any way thru which i can get visa kindly advc...

Waiting for ur reply

4 minutes ago, wrussell said:

There is a health waiver available to the visa subclass you mentioned.

May I suggest that you take professional advice about this?

Thnx wrussell for reply. I have applied for subclass visa 188 ( Business innovation stream ). Please advice whom should i contact regarding this.

From what you have posted, I expect that your child is likely to fail the public interest (health) criterion for costs/use of scarce resources and it is a case of - one fails, all fail.

The health criteria are one of the most complex areas of migration law and it might come down to a question of whether the expected costs are 'undue' when all the circumstances of your case are assessed.

Any of the registered migration agents who regularly post on this forum would be able to advise you further.

59 minutes ago, wrussell said:

From what you have posted, I expect that your child is likely to fail the public interest (health) criterion for costs/use of scarce resources and it is a case of - one fails, all fail.

The health criteria are one of the most complex areas of migration law and it might come down to a question of whether the expected costs are 'undue' when all the circumstances of your case are assessed.

Any of the registered migration agents who regularly post on this forum would be able to advise you further.

As per our discussion with doctor my daughter is having problems which are mentioned in form 884 but she is improving . She is going to normal play school. We have already provided letter from school where she is going regularly. Moreover, school has promoted her to Nursery from Pre-nursery as they have noticed improvement in her.  As per doctor she needs physiotherapy twice or thrice a week with medication of biotin. Was really surprise to see that they have mentioned the cost of treatment is very high. The total cost of treatment is approx 2500 - 2700 AUD per year which includes her school,physiotherapy & medication. We are providing her best treatment available here in India. If any reports required of treatment we can provide the same . We have learned physiotherapy so we can provide her best. Recently we had a test of her biotin level it has improved as compare to last year if reports are required we can provide.We have also preserved stem cells of her if there is any treatment of this disease in near future can be done with help of stem cells.

• 5 weeks later...
On 30/04/2018 at 15:59, Saby said:

As per our discussion with doctor my daughter is having problems which are mentioned in form 884 but she is improving . She is going to normal play school. We have already provided letter from school where she is going regularly. Moreover, school has promoted her to Nursery from Pre-nursery as they have noticed improvement in her.  As per doctor she needs physiotherapy twice or thrice a week with medication of biotin. Was really surprise to see that they have mentioned the cost of treatment is very high. The total cost of treatment is approx 2500 - 2700 AUD per year which includes her school,physiotherapy & medication. We are providing her best treatment available here in India. If any reports required of treatment we can provide the same . We have learned physiotherapy so we can provide her best. Recently we had a test of her biotin level it has improved as compare to last year if reports are required we can provide.We have also preserved stem cells of her if there is any treatment of this disease in near future can be done with help of stem cells.

Hi i need form 884 but which one is for me can you help me please