489 after holding 457

Sasaram

On 17/04/2018 at 23:17, Siddu said:

That too it’s june application.... getting some positive vibes 

Hi guys, can anyone tell me the process to apply 489 visa after completion of three years on 457 visa as cook.

- What is the  minumum require english score?

-  do i need my skill assessment done? How can i get it done and what are the cost involves?

- how many years of work experience  do i need to have? 

Is it possible to apply in  WA?

Thank you  guys.:)

Hi Sasaram

In response to your queries:

1) Minimum English language requirement is "Competent English" i.e. IELTS 6.0 in each band or equivalent test scores in other approved English tests.

2) Skills assessment is mandatory. How to get it done depends on your nationality.

3) Minimum three years of post-qualification experience, note that longer period of work experience may be required depending on your assessing authority and individual circumstances. For GSM visa you may also require more than the minimum work experience in order to gain additional points.

4) Unfortunately WA is not an option.

Kind regards,

Choon Ghee (Sara) Gan

MARN 1574687

NEW PAGE migration

• 1 month later...
On 24/04/2018 at 21:31, Sara Gan said:

Hi Sasaram

In response to your queries:

1) Minimum English language requirement is "Competent English" i.e. IELTS 6.0 in each band or equivalent test scores in other approved English tests.

2) Skills assessment is mandatory. How to get it done depends on your nationality.

3) Minimum three years of post-qualification experience, note that longer period of work experience may be required depending on your assessing authority and individual circumstances. For GSM visa you may also require more than the minimum work experience in order to gain additional points.

4) Unfortunately WA is not an option.

Kind regards,

Choon Ghee (Sara) Gan

MARN 1574687

NEW PAGE migration

Hey sara , 

can u plz answer my few questions.. I will really appreciate as I am badly confused 

we are ready to lodge eoi for 190 or 489 

what u think will be faster ?? 

Which state is easiest for Lodging eoi for quick nomination.. husband is motor mechanic .. currently on 457 visa . With 55 points