Proof of relationship

Sagga

Hi all, I need quick advise in subclass 489.

Case officer contacted me regarding proof of relationship regardless I have provided them marriage certificate and passport as well. My question is I don't have any document which reflect our name together and not even a joint account.  

Can I show document which reflect her name and my name in bank account and investments and nominee

2) can I open a new joint account now or do I need to show all documents before the case officer contacted me .

If you are married surely you have mortgage, rental agreements? Bills? Photos together? insurance policies? bank transfers to each accounts for bills shopping etc if you dont have joint account? Phone bills with itemised billing of texts / calls (I know this is oldskool but you never know) Car paperwork, statements from friends. 

Opening a Joint account Post Request from a CO is Moo. and may look like you are trying to fudge something. 

I don't actually know the requirement to add or include a partner on that visa, but surely if its genuine you will have the evidence to support it. 

36 minutes ago, Samson said:

If you are married surely you have mortgage, rental agreements? Bills? Photos together? insurance policies? bank transfers to each accounts for bills shopping etc if you dont have joint account? Phone bills with itemised billing of texts / calls (I know this is oldskool but you never know) Car paperwork, statements from friends. 

Opening a Joint account Post Request from a CO is Moo. and may look like you are trying to fudge something. 

I don't actually know the requirement to add or include a partner on that visa, but surely if its genuine you will have the evidence to support it.

Hi.

I have rent agreement in joint and unfortunately nothing else. In my saving account she is the nominee and I m the nominee inheritance saving account that will be a second proof.

Third proof is my wife has a life insurance where I m a nominee and the document says insured person is my wife. 

We have all the photograph , few bills , unfortunately the mobile which she is using is under my name too.

Will this be enough?

O

3 minutes ago, Sagga said:

Will this be enough?

I can't' answer that.

How long have you been married? If it was around the time of the visa application Immi may be concerned the marriage was purely to secure her a visa, however if its been X Years and everything else is in check then maybe get a MA to take a look at the request and advise.  

A marriage certificate is proof of your marital status, not proof of your relationship.  You may need to provide things like photos, proof that you share finances (bank accounts, credit cards, joint purchases), proof that you live together (mortgage or lease, utility bills or other bills to the same address, etc.) and/or other documents, beneficiary on life insurance/will, etc.

1 hour ago, MaggieMay24 said:

A marriage certificate is proof of your marital status, not proof of your relationship.  You may need to provide things like photos, proof that you share finances (bank accounts, credit cards, joint purchases), proof that you live together (mortgage or lease, utility bills or other bills to the same address, etc.) and/or other documents, beneficiary on life insurance/will, etc.

Hi. Maggie,

I have rent agreement, we both are nominee in each other saving account, I m a nominee in her life insurance, she is the nominee in my car insurance, we have photograph of togetherness, one or two online shopping bills but no utility bills.

Is these documents for them is enough to proof relationship is still in existence ?

On 4/24/2018 at 00:03, Sagga said:

Case officer contacted me regarding proof of relationship regardless I have provided them marriage certificate and passport as well. My question is I don't have any document which reflect our name together and not even a joint account.  

Can I show document which reflect her name and my name in bank account and investments and nominee

2) can I open a new joint account now or do I need to show all documents before the case officer contacted me .

A marriage certificate alone, is not sufficient to evidence a genuine and ongoing relationship. You need to provide evidence that you live together, have shared financial commitments and the social aspect of the relationship.

On 4/24/2018 at 00:03, Sagga said:

1.Make her your 100% inheriter for your Asutralian Super,

2.If you got any joint invites from the family or friends colelct all those email/cards/msgs or whatever

3.Ger form 888 filled by at least 3 different people who are nto your immediate family and Australian Residence or Citizens.

4. You can also write an Stat dec stating your relatioship genuinity and on going.

5. Narrate events that has stregthened your relationship

6. Get the photos and moments explained.

7. day to day conversation (if any) over the phone , watsapp etc