186 PR English requirement after application or before

Ben

Hi,

Really struggling to find information on this, basically we would like to launch our application, however we are not sure if we can lodge our application before my partner has completed her ILTS test to prove her English proficiency . Or can we add this evidence post lodging of our application.

Any help would really appreciated.

Thanks

Ben

4 hours ago, Ben said:

Hi,

Really struggling to find information on this, basically we would like to launch our application, however we are not sure if we can lodge our application before my partner has completed her ILTS test to prove her English proficiency . Or can we add this evidence post lodging of our application.

Any help would really appreciated.

Thanks

Ben

Hi Ben,

your MA can not lodge your application if your partner will not provide the English Test results.

In the main time you can get ready all the other documents, so...as soon as, she'll get a good scores, (hopefully 6.0 each??) you guys will be ready to submit the application!! ??

Good luck ??

IMG_1288.PNG

Just to clarify, this is for the main applicant. if the person who needs a IELTS is a secondary applicant then I beleive this could be met afterwards. There has been another similar post recently that a MA applied too that may be of some help. 

Edited by Samson

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Trisha saini said:

My MA said first three years

Australian business is to complete training benchmark after each payroll according to the law but some business don’t or half done. But in our case as a visa applicant the sponsor needs to make sure that they do it until visa decision or while the visa processing in progress. So MA roughly estimated this 3 years i guess. 

Edited by KazBaker