3rd party insurance

Cegor

We are trying to still get quotes from shipping companies and I know we need to take a third party to insure our goods. Sadly we can not get Letton Percival as this is only for UK residents.

I'm in Canada moving to Sydney. Whenever I google insurance companies it gives me DHL, FedEx, and the like for shipping goods. Of the 5 shipping companies we have contacted I have 2 quotes thus far and one company does not provide service in my City. So leaves me with 4 to decide pending if the other 2 can help. This is getting frustrating......

Can anyone suggest insurance companies that are able to help Canadians moving to Australia? I really would like to have 3rd party insurance not the shipper's insurance.

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi @Cegor to be honest I can’t help with Canada, however drop Letton Percival an email and they may be able to refer you to someone who can help.

10 minutes ago, The Pom Queen said:

Hi @Cegor to be honest I can’t help with Canada, however drop Letton Percival an email and they may be able to refer you to someone who can help.

thanks Pom Queen, I did ask but they couldn't help :(

I'm still searching *sigh

I am about to do another move UK to OZ i have done a few in my time due to work. I have never insured my goods, I understnd the risk and seen the horror stories these insurers sell you but in the long run it is all replacable besides sentimetle items which you wouldnt get back anyway the % chance of loosing everything is tiny.... put that together with an industry that employs people to try and get them out of paying you.  

Just throwing that out there