Pet Relocation to UK

wattsy1982

Guest The Pom Queen

You could try Mel at Total Animal Logistics 1300 650 695. I cant say how she will compare to Dogtainers or Jetpets as I’ve only had a quote for importing semen. If you have no luck with her let me know as there are a couple more.

I asked my vet who he would use, he was an AQIS approved vet and also a dog breeder as well and often ships dogs.  He gave me a recommendation of a local guy in Adelaide who I used and had excellent service bringing our two dogs to the UK.  He was about the same price as Dogtainers and Jetpets, but didn’t feel we were just a number on their sales tally.  I wouldn’t have found out about him if I hadn’ asked my vet as he didn’t advertise or have a website and seemed to work mainly shipping for dog breeders.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to pipe in the we have used Jetpets, granted we haven't left yet, but they have been fantastic and even delivered the travel cages so that the cats would be less suspicious of them and have time to get used to them... that said, it's a little less than $2k per cat, so if anyone wants a cat or two, I'll happily leave them here!!