AITSL Skills Assesment

patrickc

I received an email today from AITSL to say that my assessment has ben processed and will be posted to me. It doesn't actually state if it was successful or not, has anybody any experience of this? 

I kind of expected they would say it was successful or that I would get asked for more information if it wasn't to be successful.

any help would be appreciated 

On 4/13/2018 at 02:19, patrickc said:

I received an email today from AITSL to say that my assessment has ben processed and will be posted to me. It doesn't actually state if it was successful or not, has anybody any experience of this? 

I kind of expected they would say it was successful or that I would get asked for more information if it wasn't to be successful.

any help would be appreciated 

Don't worry your result will be positive :) I received the same email before. 

Hi Amfox,

It’s the supervised teaching practice that AITSL appear to be rigid on. Were the children under 8 for all placements?  When we submitted my wife’s application they insisted on a letter from Birmingham university detailing the age range of the children taught whilst supervised. 

This is just our experience however and the masters ticks a lot of boxes for you. Feel free to PM for any more info re application process to AITSL and we will help if we can. 

There was one person here that did a primary PGCE but dropped lucky by teaching under the age bracket on all placements.

We don’t know for sure. They seemed to be more interested in supervised teaching than anything else in our case but that’s not to say others haven’t done it. Wait for others to chip in and maybe speak to a migration agent. . 

It might but not completely sure. 

Weirdly I am an electrician and wife early years so can help either way. 

Sparkies are definitely in demand. Skills assessment are more expensive but he would have to it regardless to register.so money isn’t lost. 

Your route is more straight forward and you may have more points because of the degree etc. So check that route out first. 

If you go the electrician route, I can at least tell him what to expect. 

6 hours ago, Amfox said:

So would that stop me from applying ....?? My partner is electrician and they are in need . Is it worth going through an agent? 

I think you would be eligble to apply, if you were to get a letter stating you had over 45 days of supervised teaching practice with children between the ages of 0-8. was that the case?