Advice please on TSS

Hi there

advice on the. Temporary visa was 457. 

I am a registered nurse I have submitted an EOI for 189 with 60 points in December 2017 and a EOI for 190 NSW with 65 in January. 

Due to the uncertainty of getting an invite I have looked at other routes I have been offered a conditional offer of employment from a health care company condition is I get registered with aphra I would have a temporary visa and would need to work full time in a nursing position I would also have to pay for my 4 kids schooling I understand this. I am happy to do this as I was hoping after a year or so I should be well on my way to get permanent residency. Can anyone shed any info in anything I should be aware of or any personal experience with this. 

It isn’t the way I wanted to get to Australia but I am worried about ever getting there and the time it could take as my kids are getting that bit older and I would like them to get as much time there as possible. 

Any advice would be appreciated 

thanks