Quarantine can you email or ring

partnership

I'm not sure now its a 10 days stay they give out updates. Plus they all go to Melbourne so not sure they'd have time to update people on individual animals. You could always call them or email now ahead of the dog departing and enquire as to what you can do. 

I don't think visits are allowed anymore as its only 10 days in quarantine, not 30. 

28 minutes ago, snifter said:

I'm not sure now its a 10 days stay they give out updates. Plus they all go to Melbourne so not sure they'd have time to update people on individual animals. You could always call them or email now ahead of the dog departing and enquire as to what you can do. 

I don't think visits are allowed anymore as its only 10 days in quarantine, not 30. 

Ahhhh I didn't know the duration had changed - mine were in for 30 days but that was about 5 years ago! It was nice to get an update that they were ok after the long flight but a visit is silly if its 10days - that's a breeze! :-D