Evidence for Work Experience Points

So I am claiming points for 9 years work experience

- the last 7 years should be ok as I have references form the Principal and my contract 

- the first two years all I have so far is a reference from the school with the details of when I worked there

I have asked the HMRC for the P60 for the last 9 years 

Does anybody know if this is sufficient evidence for the 189 or 190 visa application?? 

between this and the Form 80 I am thinking of hiring a migration agent to help - other than this i think i would be ok on my own because its  a pretty straight forward set of circumstrances

• 3 months later...
On 09/04/2018 at 06:36, patrickc said:

So I am claiming points for 9 years work experience

- the last 7 years should be ok as I have references form the Principal and my contract 

- the first two years all I have so far is a reference from the school with the details of when I worked there

I have asked the HMRC for the P60 for the last 9 years 

Does anybody know if this is sufficient evidence for the 189 or 190 visa application?? 

between this and the Form 80 I am thinking of hiring a migration agent to help - other than this i think i would be ok on my own because its  a pretty straight forward set of circumstrances

You should be fine Patrick. When we came over we had employer (school) references, payslips and Irish Tax Returns from each year of work, only. (Claimed 10 + years experience).

Also, you know you can get a 'Statement of Employment' from AITSL to robust your claim? 

Are you Primary of Secondary btw?

ATN