Single mum to be deported unless she can find $75,000 for visa

Guest The Pom Queen

1 hour ago, governedby nutters said:

There is no Security in Australia anymore ,for any dual citizen, now that Turnbull 's new laws are in . You get ill ,and are deemed a burden on the Australian Health service you are deported back to your country of origin. And your Australian citizenship is cancelled. If you break the the Law,depending on your crime,same  result. No matter how long you have lived and worked in Australia. 

I smell sh1te!

1 minute ago, AJ said:

I smell sh1te!

He/she and (ahem) Zack seem to be obsessed with their opinion that we could be kicked out of Australia should we become ill and therefore become a burden on the Australian health system.  Can't seem to get through to them that it is not so.  

9 hours ago, can1983 said:

surely this is a simple case. Dad refuses child to leave which he has the right to do, mother cannot be forced to part from her child so must be allowed to stay its her human right unless the state determine she is unfit to parent

I agree with Marisawright. Also the right of fathers are completely overrated by some people and won't override the enforcement of immigration law. It misses the point simply because that woman has no choice in staying or leaving. The No of the father is useless as under the Den Haag Convention it covers the right of the child of residents of a country but here is the issue that the mother becomes a 'non-resident' (therefore no choice to stay and has to leave) and a child at that young age would usually if no drug addiction or anything else is wrong with the mother best be taken care of by his mum  as the main carer anyway (my personal opinion). The father can simply take residence in the home country of the mother or visit the child, as well as child + mum come back to Australia as visitors.

Edited by silencio

Guest The Pom Queen
3 hours ago, governedby nutters said:

Check it out then ,phone or Write to Peter Dutton's office .Get the facts. You know it All? . And post Dutton's immigration office's reply. Read the newspapers and and watch current affair Shows .And get up to date .Some have already been deported . Or is that all rubbish and not true?.

Zack please provide the law which states this. I’m presuming you must have called Peter yourself have you? 

Could you also pm me with which account you want to continue using as we don’t permit duplicate accounts.

13 hours ago, Nemesis said:

Post a link then to a case where someone has had tehir citizenship rescinded purely because they need healthcare.

The original post was by Zack, are you the same poster using a second username, your style seems as familiar as your stupid rumour.............

You are a know it All, you check it out with Dutton' office,And stop shooting the Messenger. The facts stated on TV in QLD, if you become a burden on the Australian Health Service and are a dual citizen ,it would be cancelled and you would be deported.They  pictured a elderly  woman that was being sent back to the UK,and also stated a elderly Scotsman had been deported for the same reason,he had been here 10 years.Not my words .It was on the news on TV. So you say it's Rubbish.That's  your style , you and your click, think u know it all. Wake up Stupid. By the way i am  Zack,i lost my password, to get into the site,and they gave me a different username  not my fault.Although u and your click, would say i was being devious.You are the liar, i don't and never have spread rumours .It's more your style than mine, i just tell it as it is. You don't. Hope my spelling and grammar is up to yours and your clicks standards today????????????

9 minutes ago, governedby nutters said:

You are a know it All, you check it out with Dutton' office,And stop shooting the Messenger. The facts stated on TV in QLD, if you become a burden on the Australian Health Service and are a dual citizen ,it would be cancelled and you would be deported.They  pictured a elderly  woman that was being sent back to the UK,and also stated a elderly Scotsman had been deported for the same reason,he had been here 10 years.Not my words .It was on the news on TV. So you say it's Rubbish.That's  your style , you and your click, think u know it all. Wake up Stupid. By the way i am  Zack,i lost my password, to get into the site,and they gave me a different username  not my fault.Although u and your click, would say i was being devious.You are the liar, i don't and never have spread rumours .It's more your style than mine, i just tell it as it is. You don't. Hope my spelling and grammar is up to yours and your clicks standards today????????????

The people you mention probably weren't Australian citizens Zack.  We have a very good friend in Sydney born in Scotland and lived here for 30 years and an Australian citizen.  He has been given 18 months to live - lung cancer.  His wife born in England but also an Australian citizen has Alzheimers.  Both are receiving very good care.  All he is worried about is that his wife is looked after when he dies.  Things have been put in place for that.  There is absolutely no way they are going to be deported.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, governedby nutters said:

They may have had permanent residence not citizenship. If they had citizenship they could not be removed as they are citizens. 

Assume you meant clique rather than click.

If you say you saw it on TV in Queensland it must be true.  No possible argument against that.  Well done.  I saw a programme once about fairies at the bottom of the garden.

• Haha 3

I've been googling & all I can see about people living in oz for a long time is people on temp visa being sent away. the most interesting was the old man who were living in Cairns for years. he arrived on fake passport with fake papers & hid out up there so no right to be in oz at all not even temporarily ?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, governedby nutters said:

1) I am not a know it all, far from it. 

2)  It is untrue that if you are a dual citizen you will be deported for needing healthcare. Don't take my word for it, listen to all the others on this site posting the same -including the Site Admin who has asked you more than once to stop scaremongering with your false statements. 

3) Just because a Scotsman has been here 10 years it does not mean he is/was an ozzie citizen

4) I object to you calling me a liar, especially when it is me posting the truth and you are posting unfounded rumours.

5) No-one gave you a second username, the system doesn't do that so you must have chosen it yourself. Its pretty obvious even to a half-witted hamster that you are just Zack under another name, and I see that Admin has already asked you to choose which name you wish to keep.

6) The only "click" I have is the one my key makes when I open my front door. If you mean "clique" well, forgive me while I laugh my socks off at that one. I don't even have personal friends on this forum never mind a clique! The only reason I am involved in this thread is because you are posting total rubbish and misleading people. Its stupid, dangerous and worrying and you need to stop it now. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Guest The Pom Queen
7 hours ago, governedby nutters said:

Hi Zack, I see you continue coming up with your tall stories and you have the cheek to call others liars, it’s strange that you say you lost your password and “I” yes it would had to have been “ME” gave you another username. The system doesn’t give members usernames and I most certainly NEVER received an email or PM from you to say you have lost your password and then gone on to create you another account. 

Secondly, this account @governedby nutters Was created in 2015 and your account @Zack made a post on the 21st March 2018 but was last logged in yesterday 16th April 2018.

So once again please advise which account you wish to continue using or I will need to choose for you.

I am surprised you can say anything reported by the media is FACT, even I am not that naive. If it had been reported in the media it will be easy for you to find a link to this to back up your story.

Now to reassure any members who don’t know you that you are in fact trying to scaremonger people, I have first hand experience of the health service and believe me if anyone was going to be deported because of the expense of health costs then it would be me. I have basically never been out of hospital for the last 10 (probably more) years. Each 2 weeks I get admitted to hospital. Last week I had two lots of treatment at $5,600 each, I had a procedure that cost $1,300 and another lot of treatment. In medication alone the bill would have been around $15,000. So just under $400,000 a year, then I have all my heart medications and others which total $300 a month. Hospital stays, surgery I’ve stopped counting but I know I worked it out last year and I’d had 25 operations in the last couple of years..... etc etc, I am in a wheelchair (well suppose to be, I can be stubborn), can’t drive, no one will employ me so a total drain on Australia’s economy and only in my mid 40’s and will need this treatment and more for the rest of my life.  so WHY have they not broke down the door at 2am in the morning and whisked me off to a detention centre waiting for deportation?

Guest The Pom Queen

The only cases I could find are:

This lady told she MAY have to return to Scotland. She wasn’t a citizen and didn’t have the correct visa and didn’t leave Australia every 12 months.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4009455/near-blind-dementia-sufferer-96-is-deported-from-australia-back-to-scotland-over-visa-blunder-after-travelling-to-spend-her-final-days-with-family/

Or is it this 81 year old man who has been a criminal most of his life (which as mentioned above is one of the reasons you can be deported)

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11712952/Ageing-career-criminal-in-Australia-to-be-deported-back-to-UK-to-avoid-pension-payments.html

Maybe this NON citizen for starting fires

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/nov/12/british-citizen-in-australia-for-50-of-51-years-faces-deportation-for-scrub-fire

‘Or this other NON citizen for trying to murder a police officer

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-04-18/australia-carries-out-british-mans-deportation/2611564

I’m not trying to make it an Oz v UK before anyone throws that around but it does seem that this problem of people facing deportation isn’t just Australia

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/03/australian-family-fighting-deportation-ordered-to-leave-uk

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/29/joiner-shane-ridge-born-and-raised-in-britain-told-to-leave-home-office

So the moral of the story is that you will NOT be deported because of health costs but you WILL be deported if you breach your visa requirements (which may I add does not affect citizens) OR if you commit crime or become a terrorist. 

‘Now I’ve provided links please join in Zack and show us these FACTS you swear are true.

Guest The Pom Queen
2 hours ago, Booma said:

I've been googling & all I can see about people living in oz for a long time is people on temp visa being sent away. the most interesting was the old man who were living in Cairns for years. he arrived on fake passport with fake papers & hid out up there so no right to be in oz at all not even temporarily ?

I remember that. It was unbelievable how he got away with it for so long. 

Guest The Pom Queen
52 minutes ago, Parley said:

God knows how you passed the medical to get let in Pom Queen but now you are here we sre stuck with you.

I hope you give thanks to the great Aussie taxpayer every night for paying all your medical bills. xD

I wasn’t ill back then @Parley I had cancer 17 years ago but had been deemed clear once they removed things. So passed the medical fine apart from a high BMI.

Please don’t worry about the Aussie taxpayer as I haven’t spent a day out of work even whilst Ill so the tax man has taken plenty of money from me, I’ve never claimed benefits in my life. Even now although I have an income I am still looking for work. Remember your body may not function but your mind still wants to keep busy. Even if I won the lottery I would still work. 

‘Oh and as for giving thanks every night, I do, for still being here and being able to annoy you.

Guest The Pom Queen

@Zack is this the law you are getting confused with. 

The Australian government introduced a law in 2014 allowing authorities to cancel visas if a person is imprisoned for longer than a year, as part of a strict clampdown on immigration.

This Mum wasn’t a citizen and killed her step father. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/british-born-mother-faces-deportation-from-australia-over-criminal-history-a7045871.html

11 hours ago, Parley said:

God knows how you passed the medical to get let in Pom Queen but now you are here we sre stuck with you.

I hope you give thanks to the great Aussie taxpayer every night for paying all your medical bills. xD

In the famous words of Father Jack....

'Arse'

• Haha 1

Guest The Pom Queen
11 hours ago, Parley said:

You may not appreciate the point made but surely you understand why Australia enforces medical clearances for people who want to come here ?

This has nothing to do with Zacks wild claims that if you are a citizen and ill they are going to deport you.