You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Good luck everyone! Let's keep eachother posted! 

Where are you all looking to move to? 

I've my eyes set on Ballina but may need to go a bit inland to Lismore for work. If it interests you, I've found a site called homely.com.au which has suburb reviews. I've found it very helpful! 

Hi all, I need your help as i’m In process to apply subclass 190. I have a student visa refusal in Australia in year 2014 while I was onshore. 

Do you guys know if that refusal have any adverse effect on my offshore 190 application .

thanks 👍

Just to update you guys my 190 got granted today for NSW!! Application was lodged 23/3!!

good luck everyone!

• Like 5

Just to update you guys my 190 got granted today for NSW!! Application was lodged 23/3!!
good luck everyone!

Congrats!! Was that onshore or offshore? What occupation?

On 27/06/2018 at 10:18, niamhmulk said:

I also lodged two weeks ago with all documents! Everything has been so quick up until lodging, fingers crossed it continues... 🤞🏻

Hello, did you have to get all the attachments for the application certified by a lawyer? I am in the process of submitting my application and my agent asked me to proceed without certification. But i would like to confirm.

Thanks,

Sonia 

27 minutes ago, SoniaG said:

Hello, did you have to get all the attachments for the application certified by a lawyer? I am in the process of submitting my application and my agent asked me to proceed without certification. But i would like to confirm.

Thanks,

Sonia 

No, I just scanned colour copies of the original documents. I only  needed things certified for the skills assessment.

12 minutes ago, niamhmulk said:

No, I just scanned colour copies of the original documents. I only  needed things certified for the skills assessment.

Ok thats a relief as my deadline is nearing. Thanks a lot and Good luck with your visa grant! 🙂 

3 hours ago, SoniaG said:

Ok thats a relief as my deadline is nearing. Thanks a lot and Good luck with your visa grant! 🙂 

No problem! Good luck with yours too!

Hi Guys,

I am also in subclass 190, 

Nominated by ACT,

IT NETWORKING,

Has been invited and applied April 13th, submitted all required documents..

Please do anyone know how long this last?

I was told IT is 3 months, don't know how true it is..

Wishing everyone success...

Hi all,

patiently waiting for a visa grant, 190 NSW applied, general electrican, Visa applied 01/03/18, recieved CO contact on 04/06/18 requesting form 80, medicals, PCC.

each morning i wake im checking immiaccount and email just to be sure.

taking over my life

I’m sure you won’t be much longer, any day now! When did you submit further docs? 

We submitted 15th June all documents apart from form 80, really hoping we get a direct grant  without having to fill in that form, looks like a headache to fill in.

2 hours ago, Emma_M said:

I’m sure you won’t be much longer, any day now! When did you submit further docs? 

We submitted 15th June all documents apart from form 80, really hoping we get a direct grant  without having to fill in that form, looks like a headache to fill in.

That form is actually a very big headache, but we submitted everything the next day, because I had the form ready before applying.