Good luck everyone! Let's keep eachother posted! 

Where are you all looking to move to? 

I've my eyes set on Ballina but may need to go a bit inland to Lismore for work. If it interests you, I've found a site called homely.com.au which has suburb reviews. I've found it very helpful! 

Hi all, I need your help as i’m In process to apply subclass 190. I have a student visa refusal in Australia in year 2014 while I was onshore. 

Do you guys know if that refusal have any adverse effect on my offshore 190 application .

thanks ?

• 2 weeks later...

On 27/06/2018 at 10:18, niamhmulk said:

I also lodged two weeks ago with all documents! Everything has been so quick up until lodging, fingers crossed it continues... ??

Hello, did you have to get all the attachments for the application certified by a lawyer? I am in the process of submitting my application and my agent asked me to proceed without certification. But i would like to confirm.

Thanks,

Sonia 

27 minutes ago, SoniaG said:

Hello, did you have to get all the attachments for the application certified by a lawyer? I am in the process of submitting my application and my agent asked me to proceed without certification. But i would like to confirm.

Thanks,

Sonia 

No, I just scanned colour copies of the original documents. I only  needed things certified for the skills assessment.

12 minutes ago, niamhmulk said:

No, I just scanned colour copies of the original documents. I only  needed things certified for the skills assessment.

Ok thats a relief as my deadline is nearing. Thanks a lot and Good luck with your visa grant! ? 

Hi Guys,

I am also in subclass 190, 

Nominated by ACT,

IT NETWORKING,

Has been invited and applied April 13th, submitted all required documents..

Please do anyone know how long this last?

I was told IT is 3 months, don't know how true it is..

Wishing everyone success...

I’m sure you won’t be much longer, any day now! When did you submit further docs? 

We submitted 15th June all documents apart from form 80, really hoping we get a direct grant  without having to fill in that form, looks like a headache to fill in.

2 hours ago, Emma_M said:

I’m sure you won’t be much longer, any day now! When did you submit further docs? 

We submitted 15th June all documents apart from form 80, really hoping we get a direct grant  without having to fill in that form, looks like a headache to fill in.

That form is actually a very big headache, but we submitted everything the next day, because I had the form ready before applying. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to butt in as I haven't lodged a 190 eoi. 

I'm currently on 60points but re-sitting my ielts next week as I failed by 0.5 of a Mark last time to put me on 70points.

If I fail I'm thinking of going for state nomination to SA with the 60points.

My question is do the state hand pick the trades they want regardless of points or is it the highest points still get the invites?

I'm a metal fabricator.

On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 23:38, sarahjean said:

Oh my goodness I can’t believe I have finally found another midwife! I’ve not came across one yet! 

Congratulations on your invite! That is so exciting! 

I am exactly the same as you, I have applied for 189/190 visa with 65 points and 70 points. I lodged mine on the 21st March but haven’t heard anything since! Did you just receive an email? 

Its really reassuring to see you got yours through so quickly! I’m driving myself crazy researching online the occupation ceilings and invitation rounds ?

Hi guys I am also a midwife living in Manchester presently and have lodged for my 190 subclass for SA (state sponsored) medicals and police checks completed 20th August 2018..

could I grab your email also so we can all keep linked in better?

I haven't even started my AHPRA yet.. and to be honest I don't even know where to start with it!!

I know I will have notifications on my registration due to criterion 5 (continuity of care cases in training) which is so stupid! I have over 11 years experience and coordinate a delivery suite but will have restrictions on my practice ?

lets link up and share our journeys ?

On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 05:52, Emma_M said:

Hi!

We lodged our application on the 19th June and front loaded all our documents including medicals and police checks. So now just need to wait I suppose!

How about you?

?

16th july 2018 I lodged!!

counting the days ?

Hi I am a midwife also, my 190 SA sponsored visa was lodged 16th July 2018, I completed medicals and police checks 20th August so we can front load them hoping to save time.

I haven't even started my AHPRA reg as I am unsure about my timeline and I know you have to personally present yourself to activate it within 90 days! so its a little awkward.. any suggestions?

4 hours ago, Samlakin said:

Hi I am a midwife also, my 190 SA sponsored visa was lodged 16th July 2018, I completed medicals and police checks 20th August so we can front load them hoping to save time.

I haven't even started my AHPRA reg as I am unsure about my timeline and I know you have to personally present yourself to activate it within 90 days! so its a little awkward.. any suggestions?

Morning Sam

How many points have you got?

Mark

7 hours ago, Samlakin said:

Hi guys I am also a midwife living in Manchester presently and have lodged for my 190 subclass for SA (state sponsored) medicals and police checks completed 20th August 2018..

could I grab your email also so we can all keep linked in better?

I haven't even started my AHPRA yet.. and to be honest I don't even know where to start with it!!

I know I will have notifications on my registration due to criterion 5 (continuity of care cases in training) which is so stupid! I have over 11 years experience and coordinate a delivery suite but will have restrictions on my practice ?

lets link up and share our journeys ?

Oh wow I’m a midwife in Manchester too! Although I finished work last week!

AHPRAs a pain but I’ve got a checklist if you want it that I’ve made for other girls at work who are looking to move!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/08/2018 at 09:15, yogi said:

Oh wow I’m a midwife in Manchester too! Although I finished work last week!

AHPRAs a pain but I’ve got a checklist if you want it that I’ve made for other girls at work who are looking to move!

Yaaaay Please email me, get in touch so we can share our stories? Samlakin@hotmail.co.uk that would be great thanks! 

On 07/04/2018 at 09:33, yogi said:

Hi guys!

so I’m a midwife, 190 for NSW - 65 points with 70 once nominated. Here’s my timeline:

skills assessment sent 8th January, approved by ANMAC end of January.

EOI for subclass 190 lodged 24th february

invited to apply for nomination 3rd march

applied for nomination around 9th march

invited to apply for 190 visa around 18 march

application for visa lodged 23rd March and Medicals and police check all done last week.

if anyone has any tips on how to remain calm whilst waiting for any news it’d be greatly appreciated ?

I’m in pretty much the same boat as you.. I’m a midwife state sponsored S.A. VISA LODGED 16th July 2018 and I just can’t wait to get out of England! Police checks and medicals completed last week and front loaded. Not heard a thing since lodging my visa.. 

feels like the clocks stopped ?