Hi guys, i received 190 invite from NSW for job code 261313 today. Should i take it?
I got couple of questions hope to get some help from you all

1st EOI - May 2017 with 65points(189) - did not apply for 190 that time.

2nd EOI - 27th APRIL 2018 with 75points (189), 80points (190) applied for 190 this time to NSW

Should i wait for 189, now that my date of effect is so close and i can expect invite in 189 in another 2months max? Or

Should i just take 190 considering that I'm waiting since long and how slow and less number of invites given in recent times?

If i dont get job in Nsw and go for other location what will be the impact while applying for citizenship?

On 22/05/2018 at 20:04, Emma_M said:

That’s our EOI lodged today ?

Our Timeline is

ANZSCO 322313 (Welder First Class)

28/11/17 - VETASSESS skills assessment part 1 lodged

22/12/17 - VETASSESS skills assessment positive result received 

18/04/18 - VETASSESS Technical Interview 

21/04/18 - IELTS Exam 

04/05/2018 - IELTS Results - L7.5, R8.0, W8.0, S8.0 Overall 8.0

22/05/18 - VETASSESS - AQF Cert 3 received 

22/05/18 - EOI Lodged 190 NSW

22/05/18 EOI lodged 

25/05/18 Invited today to apply for nomination only took 3 days! Wow wasn’t expecting that so quick, agent has asked us to arrange our medicals and police checks so best get a move on ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Emma_M said:

22/05/18 EOI lodged 

25/05/18 Invited today to apply for nomination only took 3 days! Wow wasn’t expecting that so quick, agent has asked us to arrange our medicals and police checks so best get a move on ?

Congrats lovely . I told u welders are quite in demand .. how many points u had with 5 points .. 

Just now, Emma_M said:

We had 60 points plus 5 for nomination, have you submitted your EOI yet?

Emma it’s waris .. I forgot my old password so have to make new one .. we have only 55 plus 5 .. we jus waiting for our result of skill assessment. 

So happy for u .. I hope u get your nomination quick too .. good luck . 

So today we received our state nomination and invite to apply in only 4 days!

Things are moving so quickly and we’re not prepared  ? eeek!

Our Timeline so far :-

21/04/18 - IELTS Exam 

25/05/18 - Invited for nomination 

29/05/18 - Approval of state nomination and Invite to apply

14 hours ago, Emma_M said:

So today we received our state nomination and invite to apply in only 4 days!

Things are moving so quickly and we’re not prepared  ? eeek!

Our Timeline so far :-

21/04/18 - IELTS Exam 

25/05/18 - Invited for nomination 

29/05/18 - Approval of state nomination and Invite to apply

Congrats dear .. that’s quick .. good luck ahead !! Jus a question did u attach job letter for nsw in your eoi 

@Newhope sorry I’m not sure if the CV was included our agent submitted everything for us. 

Congratulations @niamhmulk! So is that you ready to lodge your application? Will you be front loading all your documents, medicals etc?

We have our medicals booked for next week, so should hopefully be lodging by the end of June x

1 hour ago, Emma_M said:

@Newhope sorry I’m not sure if the CV was included our agent submitted everything for us. 

Congratulations @niamhmulk! So is that you ready to lodge your application? Will you be front loading all your documents, medicals etc?

We have our medicals booked for next week, so should hopefully be lodging by the end of June x

Hey Emma..  could u be able very o find out for me have u lodged eoi with job letter ??? 

We  got positive skill assessment today .. will be Lodging eoi soon 

Hello all , 

we have lodged our eoi for 190 nsw today with 55 points plus 5 . Our occupation is motor mechanic 

our timeline is 

skill assessment stage 1 vetasses = 3 April 2018

skill assessment technical interview =17 may 2018 

skill assesment positive result = 31 may 2018 

eoi lodged for 190 = 1 June 2018 

lets see how long it should take ??? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have submitted my EOI on 7th June 2018 with 60 points+5 for state nomination. My ANZSCO code is 224712: Organisation and Methods Analyst. I don't know current demand for this skill, but I am hoping that I would receive invite soon. I am also considering to write PTE test once again, aiming for 79 score in each section, which will add on 10 more points. Please provide your thoughts and guidance.

Thanks and regards,

Sreekanth

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Emma_M said:

Hi!

We lodged our application on the 19th June and front loaded all our documents including medicals and police checks. So now just need to wait I suppose!

How about you?

?

Hey Emma! 

We submitted our final application last week (20th June). Had medicals done Friday 22nd and am just waiting for our police checks to arrive. 

Our MA said he hasn't noticed a difference in pricessing time front loading documents though I really want him to haha. So might ask he does once everything is received. 

We had wanted to be back out there this year but I doubt realistically the visa will be granted til November time I reckon so might hold out and spend Xmas with family and I really really hope we can come out in Jan. (If there's no grant by January I'll cry haha).

Laura xx

So we’re all about the same time then, let’s hope there’s no CO contact and we get direct grants. 

I’m not sure if it’ll speed things up or not but our agent suggested to front load everything so we did! 

We were hoping to make the move Dec/Jan too to make the new school year so fingers crossed ??, and hopefully our house sells quickly too!

• Like 1