5 hours ago, yogi said:

Yep I found it all a stress! I have to present in person by 10th July and have no other annual leave! I might try and ask for an extension but I won’t be able to get over to Australia till at least September as can’t get any holidays in summer now they’ve all been taken up!

where do you work if you don’t mind me asking? And are you planning on going to Sydney?

Maybe I could grab your email address? :D

8 hours ago, Pauline Mohammed said:

Hey guys

im a registered nurse I submitted EOI for 189 in December and a EOI for 190 nsw in January I have 60+5 for 190 I haven’t heard anything yet and feeling a bit deflated any thoughts on when I might get invited 

thanks

Which state u applied for ? 

Try contacting them and check out on your file 

Hi guys,
Both me and the hubby have submitted EOI'sthis week,
I've put in for 190 NSW on 65 points(inclusive of the 5 points for state) nurse medical practice.
Hubby has put in for 189 on 80 points and 190 NSW on 85 points- engineering technologist. Hubby turns 40 next week so he'll loose 10 points [emoji30]

5 hours ago, ras248 said:

Hi guys,
Both me and the hubby have submitted EOI'sthis week,
I've put in for 190 NSW on 65 points(inclusive of the 5 points for state) nurse medical practice.
Hubby has put in for 189 on 80 points and 190 NSW on 85 points- engineering technologist. Hubby turns 40 next week so he'll loose 10 points emoji30.png

Good luck dear po

3 hours ago, Pauline Mohammed said:

Hey I applied for nsw I did contact them and got a very disgruntled reply with no further information 

hopefully hear soon

U mean to say u are waiting for nomination letter or invitation letter 

1 hour ago, Pauline Mohammed said:

Still waiting for invitation ?

Wow .. so surprising.. why such a long time ?? Is it normal or jus in your case they taking long time ? Are u onshore or offshore ?? 

How much did u pay for eoi ?? And what documents u attached my love !! Plz share if u can as it will be my next step !! 

And how long it took u to get interview date after paying ?? 

27 minutes ago, Waris said:

Wow .. so surprising.. why such a long time ?? Is it normal or jus in your case they taking long time ? Are u onshore or offshore ?? 

How much did u pay for eoi ?? And what documents u attached my love !! Plz share if u can as it will be my next step !! 

And how long it took u to get interview date after paying ?? 

Hey yeah you don’t pay for EOI or need to attach documents you only state you have proof which you would need to show at some point. I’m offshore don’t know why it’s taking so long hopefully hear soon ?

13 hours ago, Pauline Mohammed said:

Hey yeah you don’t pay for EOI or need to attach documents you only state you have proof which you would need to show at some point. I’m offshore don’t know why it’s taking so long hopefully hear soon ?

Okkkk!! U will get it any minute now .. try applying for other state too .. 

On 07/04/2018 at 04:04, Waris said:

Hello saffy!! 

My point of making this thread is if all 190 people jus post here .. so it’s easy to find other people timeline !! 

How long your skill assessment took to get positive ??? 

Nusring is quite in demand .. m sure u will get it soon 

plz do update me once u get an answer !! I will uodate u once i get my positive answer !! 

Good luck !! 

XOX

No news yet for me on either eo i

Good luck to you too 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Djwbru said:

Just received our invitation through skills select this morning for NSW 190 sponsorship! It's been just under 8 weeks since I applied for sponsorship! 

Now to lodge application and wait again! ?

Great news! Hopefully won’t be too long a wait 

• Like 1

On 15/05/2018 at 15:04, Djwbru said:

Just received our invitation through skills select this morning for NSW 190 sponsorship! It's been just under 8 weeks since I applied for sponsorship! 

Now to lodge application and wait again! ?

Congrats .. finally u reached at very last stage .. good luck .. what is your occupation and how many points u had ??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jodie&matt said:

Hi , as were looking towards either the 189 or state sponsorship with nsw for the 190
Does anyone know the funds required for the 190?
I have googled but can’t seem to find any information regarding the funds for NSW
Thanks emoji4.png

Hi, not sure what you mean by funds? Do you mean the cost of the visa?

There is no specific request to have a certain amount of money in the bank so to speak.

Although we are a family of 5 and cost for our visa including agent fees and all other costs including skills assessment, police and medicals is approx £9000. That’s just the tip of the iceberg, you then have shipping fees, £4000 to take ours dogs, rentals, cars etc etc 

So you will require a good bit of savings to actually get you over there and set up.

Good luck! We’re putting our EOI for 190 NSW very soon

Thanks for the reply, no I understand the fees for the visa itself, I just thought you had to have some kind of settlement fees... and show them your assets etc
Maybe I have read it wrong somewhere along the line [emoji85]

We’re unsure which visa yet as my husband needs to sit the pte once he’s done that and we know where we stand with points then we can move forward with the application!

I have already had a quote from pet air for my pooch, so I know where I stand with that..

I’m just trying to get all the info we need at the min

5 hours ago, Waris said:

Congrats .. finally u reached at very last stage .. good luck .. what is your occupation and how many points u had ??

Thank you! I'm a podiatrist with 60 + 5 points. 

Hope you have some good news soon! 

2 hours ago, Jodie&matt said:

Thanks for the reply, no I understand the fees for the visa itself, I just thought you had to have some kind of settlement fees... and show them your assets etc
Maybe I have read it wrong somewhere along the line emoji85.png

We’re unsure which visa yet as my husband needs to sit the pte once he’s done that and we know where we stand with points then we can move forward with the application!

I have already had a quote from pet air for my pooch, so I know where I stand with that..

I’m just trying to get all the info we need at the min

Our agent hasn’t asked us for any proof of assets etc, but I think every state has its own requirements as I’m sure our agent said Victoria ask for proof of funds and also ask about friends and family ties to the state. Don’t think NSW do but we need to provide an in depth CV.

Good luck with the PTE, my husband is dyslexic and was really worrying about doing the IELTS test as his spelling is terrible! He passed first time with 1 mark off all 8s, we got the band 7 so that’s all we needed although the extra points for band 8 would’ve came in handy but we’re just so glad that’s over, that was a real worry as it was the deciding factor whether we would qualify for a visa so he felt under a lot of pressure to say the least ?

That’s our EOI lodged today ?

Our Timeline is

ANZSCO 322313 (Welder First Class)

28/11/17 - VETASSESS skills assessment part 1 lodged

22/12/17 - VETASSESS skills assessment positive result received 

18/04/18 - VETASSESS Technical Interview 

21/04/18 - IELTS Exam 

04/05/2018 - IELTS Results - L7.5, R8.0, W8.0, S8.0 Overall 8.0

22/05/18 - VETASSESS - AQF Cert 3 received 

22/05/18 - EOI Lodged 190 NSW