Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Recommended Posts

Hello guys ,, 

lets make one strong group to share our timelines ... this group will only belong to 190 visa .. lets support each other !!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hiya
We are anxiously waiting for news from our agent , to see if we have been invited, here is my timeline so far ........
15.01.2018 SKills Assessment Successful

14.03.2018 IELTS Passed L7.5R 7.5 W7 S7.5

23.03.2018 EOI Lodged (190)

How about you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Move2oz said:

Hiya
We are anxiously waiting for news from our agent , to see if we have been invited, here is my timeline so far ........
15.01.2018 SKills Assessment Successful

14.03.2018 IELTS Passed L7.5R 7.5 W7 S7.5

23.03.2018 EOI Lodged (190)

How about you?

Hey move 2 oz,, 

i like your name u choosed !! 

when  did u apply for skill assessment ???

which state u applied for ?? 

What is occupation ?? 

Arr u from high risk country or low risk country ??

kindly answer 🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Move2oz said:

Hiya
We are anxiously waiting for news from our agent , to see if we have been invited, here is my timeline so far ........
15.01.2018 SKills Assessment Successful

14.03.2018 IELTS Passed L7.5R 7.5 W7 S7.5

23.03.2018 EOI Lodged (190)

How about you?

My timeline is 

occupation - motor mechanic 

state - planning for nsw 

ielts score - 6 each 

points are 55 

will get 5 points after nomination approved !

we are on very first step . We applied for skill assessment for vet assess !!! Let’s keep each other updated my friend !! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a registered nurse (surgical ward) with 65 points and extra 5 for NSW state nomination. I am from the UK and am 40 in july so will lose 10 points :(

I put in on Feb 22nd for my EOI for NSW and am yet to hear x 

good luck to us all xx 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, saffys said:

I am a registered nurse (surgical ward) with 65 points and extra 5 for NSW state nomination. I am from the UK and am 40 in july so will lose 10 points :(

I put in on Feb 22nd for my EOI for NSW and am yet to hear x 

good luck to us all xx 

Hello saffy!! 

My point of making this thread is if all 190 people jus post here .. so it’s easy to find other people timeline !! 

How long your skill assessment took to get positive ??? 

Nusring is quite in demand .. m sure u will get it soon 

plz do update me once u get an answer !! I will uodate u once i get my positive answer !! 

Good luck !! 

XOX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys!

so I’m a midwife, 190 for NSW - 65 points with 70 once nominated. Here’s my timeline:

skills assessment sent 8th January, approved by ANMAC end of January.

EOI for subclass 190 lodged 24th february

invited to apply for nomination 3rd march

applied for nomination around 9th march

invited to apply for 190 visa around 18 march

application for visa lodged 23rd March and Medicals and police check all done last week.

 

if anyone has any tips on how to remain calm whilst waiting for any news it’d be greatly appreciated 🙃

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, yogi said:

Hi guys!

so I’m a midwife, 190 for NSW - 65 points with 70 once nominated. Here’s my timeline:

skills assessment sent 8th January, approved by ANMAC end of January.

EOI for subclass 190 lodged 24th february

invited to apply for nomination 3rd march

applied for nomination around 9th march

invited to apply for 190 visa around 18 march

application for visa lodged 23rd March and Medicals and police check all done last week.

 

if anyone has any tips on how to remain calm whilst waiting for any news it’d be greatly appreciated 🙃

 

Oh my goodness I can’t believe I have finally found another midwife! I’ve not came across one yet! 

Congratulations on your invite! That is so exciting! 

I am exactly the same as you, I have applied for 189/190 visa with 65 points and 70 points. I lodged mine on the 21st March but haven’t heard anything since! Did you just receive an email? 

Its really reassuring to see you got yours through so quickly! I’m driving myself crazy researching online the occupation ceilings and invitation rounds 🙈 ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, sarahjean said:

Oh my goodness I can’t believe I have finally found another midwife! I’ve not came across one yet! 

Congratulations on your invite! That is so exciting! 

I am exactly the same as you, I have applied for 189/190 visa with 65 points and 70 points. I lodged mine on the 21st March but haven’t heard anything since! Did you just receive an email? 

Its really reassuring to see you got yours through so quickly! I’m driving myself crazy researching online the occupation ceilings and invitation rounds 🙈 ! 

Ah lovely! Yeah I was expecting 12 weeks for the invite as that’s what they said, but got it in 2 weeks! Have you applied for the visa or for the nomination? For the 190 you get an invite for the nomination and then an invite for the visa! Have you done all ahpra as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, yogi said:

Ah lovely! Yeah I was expecting 12 weeks for the invite as that’s what they said, but got it in 2 weeks! Have you applied for the visa or for the nomination? For the 190 you get an invite for the nomination and then an invite for the visa! Have you done all ahpra as well?

I am doing everything on my own so I hope I have done it right, but I have applied for both 189 visa with 65points and 190 visa with 70 points for NSW. I applied for them both on the same EOI. Is that correct?! 

I got my AHPRA two years ago and worked in Aus for 6 months on a working holiday visa! So I’m literally ready to go as soon as I get an invite 😀 

How long have you worked as a midwife?! 😀 I’m honestly so happy to be able to speak to a fellow midwife! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2018 at 16:42, sarahjean said:

I am doing everything on my own so I hope I have done it right, but I have applied for both 189 visa with 65points and 190 visa with 70 points for NSW. I applied for them both on the same EOI. Is that correct?! 

I got my AHPRA two years ago and worked in Aus for 6 months on a working holiday visa! So I’m literally ready to go as soon as I get an invite 😀 

How long have you worked as a midwife?! 😀 I’m honestly so happy to be able to speak to a fellow midwife! 

How long does the AHPRA registration last for?  My GF is about to fly over to 'present in person' to confirm identity.  I presumed it'd expire after 12 months unless renewed but I'm not found this written anywhere.

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi fellow 190' ers! I'm currently waiting for my invite to apply for NSW 190. I'm an AHP with 60 points plus 5 with sponsorship. 

My timeline so far is......

Skills assessment: 24th January

Submitted EOI: 23rd Febuary 

Invite to apply from NSW:  16th March

Applied to NSW: 22nd March

Currently patiently waiting for the invite to apply for 190 visa! Fingers and toes all crossed! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GeeBee said:

How long does the AHPRA registration last for?  My GF is about to fly over to 'present in person' to confirm identity.  I presumed it'd expire after 12 months unless renewed but I'm not found this written anywhere.

Thanks

 

It lasts a year, I just renewed mine today. It took me 8 months to get my AHPRA registration! Takes a while so best to get everything sorted before you go, incase you havent! :D 

But yes, 12 months :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GeeBee said:

How long does the AHPRA registration last for?  My GF is about to fly over to 'present in person' to confirm identity.  I presumed it'd expire after 12 months unless renewed but I'm not found this written anywhere.

Thanks

 

Hi GeeBee, 

I am not sure whether AHPRA have differet timeline for differet nationality but so far when they provide "In Principle letter" to present in person, they put timeline together. Nowadays is 3 mths. I would suggest to check your GF's in principle letter. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Djwbru said:

Hi fellow 190' ers! I'm currently waiting for my invite to apply for NSW 190. I'm an AHP with 60 points plus 5 with sponsorship. 

My timeline so far is......

Skills assessment: 24th January

Submitted EOI: 23rd Febuary 

Invite to apply from NSW:  16th March

Applied to NSW: 22nd March

Currently patiently waiting for the invite to apply for 190 visa! Fingers and toes all crossed! 

Good luck !! What’s your occupation ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello people ,, 

we got our skill assessment first step got cleared yesterday in a week time and tommorow we will pay for technical interview .. hope it gets soon too !! 

Any idea how long does it take for technical interview ?? 

Whats the documents required for eoi ?? We thinking of nsw at the moment !! How long does it takes ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Waris,

We are at the same stage as you, my husband has completed the first stage of the skills assessment. We paid for the interview on the 6th February and got the interview date through last week for the 18th April so took longer than we expected! We are using VETASSESS and applying for 189/190 Welder (First Class) with 60/65 points.

We also have the IELTS test next week too!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Emma 

our situation is same .. my husband is motor mechanic in Australia .he got 457 visa .. he is going to see migration agent tommorow to book for second part . Yes we have applied with vetasses too .. 

After paying how long it took u to get email from them !! 

How long it took u for first stage of skill assessment ??

which state are u interested in?? 

Good luck for your hubby interview .. plz do update me . I will keep u updated too .. xox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Emma_M said:

Hi Waris,

We are at the same stage as you, my husband has completed the first stage of the skills assessment. We paid for the interview on the 6th February and got the interview date through last week for the 18th April so took longer than we expected! We are using VETASSESS and applying for 189/190 Welder (First Class) with 60/65 points.

We also have the IELTS test next week too!

 

Honey I am sure u guys will get your desired ielts score !! Try pte next time .. it’s more easy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear All

I got occupational assessment in Electrical Engineer from Engineer Australia in May 2017, and applied for 190 (NSW) on 15 Aug 2017 with 60 points. It's been almost 8 month, I haven't got any update from the department. any suggestion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mohsin.Abbas said:

Dear All

I got occupational assessment in Electrical Engineer from Engineer Australia in May 2017, and applied for 190 (NSW) on 15 Aug 2017 with 60 points. It's been almost 8 month, I haven't got any update from the department. any suggestion?

Hey dear I heard this one gets processed faster !! But u should call immigration and find out ?? Do share the info what they say ?? 

GOOD LUCK BRO 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/04/2018 at 16:42, sarahjean said:

I am doing everything on my own so I hope I have done it right, but I have applied for both 189 visa with 65points and 190 visa with 70 points for NSW. I applied for them both on the same EOI. Is that correct?! 

I got my AHPRA two years ago and worked in Aus for 6 months on a working holiday visa! So I’m literally ready to go as soon as I get an invite 😀 

How long have you worked as a midwife?! 😀 I’m honestly so happy to be able to speak to a fellow midwife! 

Nearly 20 months qualified now! I’m sure you’ll have done it right because as I remember the visa application wasn’t much different to the ANMAC application in terms of requirements! Have you applied for the visa for both 189 or 190 or done an EOI for both?

so good you already have AHPRA!! It’s the most stressful thing having to work out if I fly over there or not for my annual leave (which I booked off for my birthday as well! Really don’t wanna have to do a 48hour round trip for my 30th!!) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Friebds , 

we have paid 530$ to vetasses for technical interview today !! 

Anyone has idea how long it should take now ???

any help or suggestions are appreciated !! Thank u 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, yogi said:

Nearly 20 months qualified now! I’m sure you’ll have done it right because as I remember the visa application wasn’t much different to the ANMAC application in terms of requirements! Have you applied for the visa for both 189 or 190 or done an EOI for both?

so good you already have AHPRA!! It’s the most stressful thing having to work out if I fly over there or not for my annual leave (which I booked off for my birthday as well! Really don’t wanna have to do a 48hour round trip for my 30th!!) 

Ahh amazing! So we are similar! I have been qualified for three years but I have only 19 months experience! I traveled a bit :D

I received my invite for 190 visa today so I am looking to get that application is ASAP :)

AHPRA was incredibly stressful! I did all of mine from the UK, could you not just stay at home and do it? You cant spend your 30th on a plane!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, sarahjean said:

Ahh amazing! So we are similar! I have been qualified for three years but I have only 19 months experience! I traveled a bit :D

I received my invite for 190 visa today so I am looking to get that application is ASAP :)

AHPRA was incredibly stressful! I did all of mine from the UK, could you not just stay at home and do it? You cant spend your 30th on a plane!

Yep I found it all a stress! I have to present in person by 10th July and have no other annual leave! I might try and ask for an extension but I won’t be able to get over to Australia till at least September as can’t get any holidays in summer now they’ve all been taken up!

where do you work if you don’t mind me asking? And are you planning on going to Sydney?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×