187 COOKS AND RESTAURANT MANAGER WAITING

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

187DE visa N Nom 30 may 2017.

nothing yet.. 

anyone who applied for Chef onshore, does immi inspect on every work place or they just randomly pick and inspect? 

What do they do when the inspect? 

Ask straight away for the applicant or the owner? 

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Shadow6686 said:

Hi, 

187DE visa N Nom 30 may 2017.

nothing yet.. 

anyone who applied for Chef onshore, does immi inspect on every work place or they just randomly pick and inspect? 

What do they do when the inspect? 

Ask straight away for the applicant or the owner? 

Thanks.

Hi, 

as you know the processing time for the 187 DE Visa is between 17 and 20 months,  so I'll say that it's normal if you still waiting, when you will have a few minutes just read some of the previous posts and you will understand why I'm saying that to you.

BTW the Immigration will not call and inspect all the workplaces , it will be almost impossible for them to do it...

Based on other People experiences, When the Case Officer call or inspect the workplaces will ask to your employer about:

your role, your salary, the number of staff  etc...

In my opinion, If you know that you and your employer, have done everything right, there is nothing to be worried...

I hope this will make sense for you.

Good luck ? 

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply.

Yup, I’ve been reading all the post regarding 187. 

That is the main problem, he sponsor me as a chef but request me to be his asst manager.. that’s why I’m worried that CO will inspect the workplace. 

I will be there basically 6days evening..

will CO pretend to be customer or spy? I work on the floor every night, everytime customer ask me question about why am i working there, i feel like one day it will be an CO. 

Hopefully they will not pick my workplace. 

13 minutes ago, Shadow6686 said:

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply.

That is the main problem, he sponsor me as a chef but request me to be his asst manager.. that’s why I’m worried that CO will inspect the workplace. 

will CO pretend to be customer or spy? I work on the floor every night, everytime customer ask me question about why am i working there, i feel like one day it will be an CO. 

OMG ? 

Now I understand why you are so worried!!

So, you work there as a Chef in the morning and as a Manager night time.

This is a bit strange, because you applied as a chef and you should cover that position full time.

3 hours ago, Shadow6686 said:

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply.

DELETE YOUR POST COZ IMMI CAN CHECK IT ..and if you are doing something wrong and posting here will make problem for genuine applicants also.IMMI will DO more checks and long processing time because of few people doing wrong things like you

Thanks 

Edited by coolmittu
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Shadow6686 said:

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply.

And people wonder why Immigration are tightening up and carrying out more checks...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Shadow6686 said:

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply.

When I saw your answer last night I was shocked... 

How people can do this? Maybe You will have a chance to stay permanently in Australia because you are a Chef and your employer need you for that position... That' all...

What you and your employer are doing it's not fair for all of us!! 

I'm sorry but the Immigration is getting stricter and stricter because, unfortunately, there are people like you doing dodgy things.

This is very bad for all of us that we are doing everything to respect the rules.

Come on mate, you know that you are doing something bad, why you keeping doing this? if you really what to stay in Australia, try to find a different option please.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Shadow6686 said:

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply.

People like you are the reason why genuine hard working people like me have to wait so long and go through months of anguish and turmoil.

Hope it gets rejected.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Shadow6686 said:

That is the main problem, he sponsor me as a chef but request me to be his asst manager

So you and the sponsor are committing fraud to get a visa.  Australia does not need people like that.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, coolmittu said:

DELETE YOUR POST COZ IMMI CAN CHECK IT ..and if you are doing something wrong and posting here will make problem for genuine applicants also.IMMI will DO more checks and long processing time because of few people doing wrong things like you

Thanks 

How do i delete my post? 

And its the employer who make me as his asst manager, i did not choose. 

Thanks.