Chef and Cook June 2017

Amy86

7 hours ago, Sasaram said:

Nomination and visa apllied on 29/06/2017. Have heard nothing  yet

hi man, I think we are similar, I applied through de on 457 base in dec 2017, chef. the only difference is my 457 visa expired.

hi everyone 

i have applied for skill assessment as  chef  month ago . i need some info regarding an interview for chef. can someone please give me some ideas what sort of questions they ask . 

kind regards

vikraj

5 hours ago, VIKRAJ said:

hi everyone 

i have applied for skill assessment as  chef  month ago . i need some info regarding an interview for chef. can someone please give me some ideas what sort of questions they ask . 

kind regards

vikraj

hi, I actually did it last year. was asked. for about14-20 questions, such as, how you organise daily kitchen operation, what to do when equipment error occurs, how to train new staff, how to deal with conflicts, how to communicate with supervisor and staff, the procedures of developing new menu, how to. deal with suppliers, those are in can recall, Hopefully it can help you.

Does anyone have any  idea that we need to apply for overseas Police clearance certificate if we go out of the country even after submitting the one at the time of lodgement?

reply would be much appreciated.

thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone...i applied for rsms as chef last year in june and on brindging visa since then. My rcb got approved but waiting for nomination and visa. I was studying in victoria so was not able to start my job from where I applied rsms. My study finished last week and now I am moving to nsw to start my job as chef there. My MA said that it is not mundatory to start employment before to get visa approval. But I am just little confuse that will it effect my visa in future although I have submitted my certificates to immigration. I did mention to immigration while putting my application on form 80 that studying " doing bechlors". Plz help me ...all my friends are sayong that it will effect on ur visa.

• 1 month later...